Characters who might be aware that they are fiction

He also mentions Skynet, Moses, CoD, and whatever other stuff.

2 Likes

All characters from Teen Titans Go! Literally, Control Freak tries to actually make TTG a better show. And there is a “The Fourth Wall” episode.

The Amazing World of Gumball. Once, Sussy wakes up in a dream, and the actor literally gets up, the camera goes to the studio, and she runs away screaming.

I don’t actually like those shows, only a little, they’re just on CN a lot. I watch CN for Adventure Time

4 Likes

And he references halo and magic the gathering in the episode about the history of the universe.

3 Likes

I would say Deadpool - but its unclear as to whether he’s fiction or we are fiction in terms of that universe… xD

2 Likes

I would say Deadpool knows he is in Fiction
since his Thoughts make Platforms in the Game
and his 3rd level Ultimate in Marvel Vs Capcom

2 Likes

Me! Me! Me!

The whole cast of the Office.

1 Like

Yeah, the style of “The Office” and “Parks and Recreation” is really fun because they sort of acknowledge the camera directly, without actually pretending its a documentary. It’s… interesting and funny.

1 Like

Yep.
(Parks and Rec also happens to be next on my watchlist)

1 Like

Clowns.

There’s a theory that the original Mario game was the only one that actually happened, and the rest of the games are just movies based off of it

1 Like

There was a live action Mario movie too.

1 Like

Kuzco from the emperors new groove best Disney movie

4 Likes

This dude here.

It’s never directly stated, but it’s implied that Vivec from The Elder Scrolls series is aware that he’s in a video game. Yes, the lore gets quite weird sometimes.

1 Like

@Ghid is aware of this fact

1 Like

Why would you say that? It’s not like the RRR is trying to contain him In A simulation for his various crimes. That would be absurd.

2 Likes

He knows. Of course he knows.

2 Likes

Neko Arc

3 Likes

Vector Prime. And similarly, Karzahni. Being able to see alternate realities could potentially show them the real world (as an alternate universe) where they’re merely fictitious characters used to create stories about toys.

1 Like

Swerve

2 Likes