Characters you'd like to see in the MCU?

Doesn’t that mean a bunch of heroes would have to die to even allow it to happen? Then again, they could probably do it after the Infinity Wars since most of the Actor’s/Actress’ licenses will end after that point.

Yeah, we’ll never see it happen sadly.
Even if it was an ‘alternate universe’

Who knows, It could happen if Marvel wants Phase 4 to scare the Berix out of kid.

1 Like

Cloak and Dagger

Dark Avengers

Sin

M.O.D.O.K.

Dr.Octopus

Green Goblin

Both MJ and Gwen

Rhino

Venom (Eddie Brock)

Sandman

Balder the Brave

Hela

2 Likes

I’m still waiting for Balder to show up
:frowning:

I know it’s to soon to say but I like to see the Fantastic 4 in the MCU
done in the right way since the reboot was bad worse then the original since the 2005 film had this thing known as fun and quick team assembly
since in the 2015 reboot it said 1 year later that’s too long to assembly a team
while the 2005 film showed the team assembled within a week

2 Likes

Dr. Strange
Adam Warlock
Deadpool
Cable
Punisher
Namor the Sub-Mariner
She-Hulk
MODOK
Super Skrull

well you’re in luck, this guy’s getting his own movie

I know, looking forward to it :smile:

Deathstroke.
Red Hood.
Arsenal.
Starfire.

2 Likes

Invite the rest of the teen titans while you’re at it.

1 Like

I can see why you might say that, but I actually like those characters for a completely separate reason…

I know, Teen Titans Go is pretty great.

1 Like

These are my reasons…

Good picks, these characters would fit in the MCU nicely. If only Disney would buy the rights.

1 Like

I was waiting to be called out for using DC characters. Also, if they were, they would need treatment similar to daredevil, nice and dark, or it wouldn’t do justice to the comics…

1 Like

Give it a Frank Miller vibe.

1 Like

That would probably be the right treatment for these characters, or at least the versions from the New 52 comics…

No, the whole DCU needs to go Frank Miller, including the new Calendar Man show starring Will Farrell coming out summer 2033.

1 Like

I’m not familiar with the character, but a Google image search doesn’t fill me with hope…