Characters you'd like to see in the MCU?

Guy’s a legend. The man commits petty crimes that correspond to certain days of the year, often making him the butt of all jokes to the other villains. You see, he does this to lower their guard, waiting for the opportunity to defeat his enemies once and for all.

Lol, back on topic

1 Like

Well, I don’t know many Marvel characters, but maybe KaZar and Zabu…

1 Like

Ohhhh, I get the joke

1 Like

I would like the pterodactyl man to appear in the MCU

4 Likes

Sauron is part of the X-men sadly…

1 Like

I would like to see Ghost Rider. Just imagine Nicholas Cage on his motorcycle running along with Hulk and Ant-Man!

[quote=“Toa_Vladin, post:50, topic:11270, full:true”]
I would like to see Ghost Rider. Just imagine Nicholas Cage on his motorcycle running along with Hulk and Ant-Man!
[/quote] Ghost Rider already in the MCU under the Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. as current version.

1 Like

Thank you!

Stan Lee finally confirmed as an Earth Watcher and finally having a larger role in the movies than just a cameo.

That man wont live forever ya know, we got to have him prominently showcased in the movies.

2 Likes

He is a Watcher? In GotG 2 he was just talking with them.

He is in every movie in the most convenient time (the most rescent one he is seen with other watchers in Thor 3), good writters would use that and make that a canon logical thing.

1 Like

I would want Kamala Khan. What a surprise.

I think this conversation will change a lot since the whole new Fox/Disney deal. However, I’ll make my list.

1. Almost every Spider-Man villain ever. But since Venom, Carnage, and Mysterio are all taken by Sony, the more likely ones I’d like are Juggernaut, Rhino, Hammerhead, Hobgoblin (please not Ned, please no), and Hydro-Man. (It was hard for me to make that list for villains that aren’t already in the MCU or don’t have a featured movie, making them less likely to have another)

2. (This is my real one) The Foundation Symbiotes. These are very unlikely because Sony seems to own the Symbiotes, but I want them. Scream, Thrasher, Riot, Phage, and Agony are awesome, no matter how little they are known.

3. Other universe Spider-Men? Unlikely, again.

4. Cyclops. He’s probably my favorite X-Man, so that’d be cool.

5. Beta Ray Bill. I like lizard-people almost as much as I like shark-people.

6. The four villains that are stupid and fight Spider-Man (there’s an actual name for their team, I just don’t remember) The Spot, Gibbon, Grizzly, and Kangaroo. We all know from Vulture that Marvel can take stupid people and make them awesome.

This is all I can think of for now.

https://marvel.com/universe/Spider-Man_Revenge_Squad
Found their team name.

1 Like

Fantastic Four plz. If they can make them into the “first family” without screwing around with the MCU (maybe they’re background/small-scale heroes) I’m down.

the silver surfer