Complete Brickonicle Playlist

There are some Bionicle/TTV fans who are just jumping onto Brickonicle now and they don’t know where to start, so I decided to put together a playlist of every video relevant to Brickonicle, starting at The TTV Podcast episode #229. Almost every video in the playlist is from TTV, although there are a few exceptions, notably the Brickonicle soundtrack by @DarkMaestro. The videos are ordered chronologically according to upload date. I hope this is helpful to any new fans, and for anyone who wants to track Brickonicle’s over all development.

15 Likes

Actually, that will be enormously helpful. Cheers.

1 Like

Thanks, this helps a lot

Even just going back through the first two episodes of this is so enlightening, and thoroughly enjoyable when you see how far this has come now.

Only one question: are you going to update this every time a new Brickonicle video is posted?

Thank you so much for putting this together! Since I didn’t originally follow the development of Brickonicle, I am excited to have a quick resource to view all the videos.

There is one moment that I won’t spoil that ends a long discussion in gales of laughter.

1 Like

I can’t wait to find out what that moment is about. :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks for making this playlist, It is definitely helpfull. I think that there could be done even more in that regard. The full playlist is very long and not everything on these podcasts is really relevant to the project. Someone could maybe edit them into some supercut with only the most important informations.

1 Like

That’s what I have been, and will continue doing.

1 Like