Crosis: Hunter of the Broken

Crosis: Hunter of the Broken

I started by trying to buff the BUFF out of Skull Warrior, but in the end, he came out looking like a bounty hunter, and so I ran with it when designing his weapons. I am especially proud of the shoulder-mounted cannon, and the axe.

I also was able to make the shoulder-mounted cannon fold itself against the back, with all three of its joints.

Extended

Unfortunately, I do not have the best setup for taking images of my mocs, but here’s a pose anyways.

I am really proud of how I managed to take the basic 2016 Toa torso, plus the Creature coupling piece, and beef it up to look what I would consider being “well-armoured”.

The axe, in all its potentially-illegally-built glory.

The under-the-arm blade, based off of my lone, slightly bent Keerahk blade piece.

One last pose, for funsies.

Criticisms are more welcome here than revelers are to their favorite pub.

27 Likes

Could be a bit taller, but it cool. Get it?

3 Likes

I don’t see a problem with the image.

2 Likes

Crosis as in Krosis from a certain game? ( if you don’t know what I’m referring to, then nevermind, I’m wrong)

2 Likes

Considering what can be gleaned and my knowledge of Dovah’zul

I doubt it.

3 Likes

i’m looking forward to the other images.

2 Likes

nice.

2 Likes

@Styrofoam No, but I will say that Krosis was my favorite of the Dragon Priest masks.

@Leoxander Yeah, figured it out, felt stupid after, but it’s no big deal now. Uploaded the rest of the images just now.

@Xevins Good to see that someone else has looked into Dovah’zul :wink:

@JasonRiceGamin_YT Guess you could say your wish has now been granted. The images are here now.