Dagon: 2018

Dagon - The Great Leviathan

Some much needed updates to everyone’s favourite bubblegum flavoured eldritch god. Entirely system now and very playable. All joints are now ratchets which allows for bends and swivels to pull off crazy poses (even the fins on the back are articulated). Also he no longer needs a stand to hold himself up!

Imgur

So bendy
Imgur

New eyes, thoughts?
Imgur

Rear view
Imgur

70 Likes

The texture of this thing is great! The only thing that seems weird, at least for me, are those wing pieces on his back and head. They look like a really big mohawk.

1 Like

Dude, you are just an amazing MOCist

2 Likes

This is such an impressive build, the colours blow me away. Great job with the scaly tale kinda vibe, it looks amazing.

1 Like

The new eyes are a bit creepy, I like it!

1 Like

You’ve definitely cleaned it up over the years and it looks very refined now! The texturing for the tail end of his body seems a little odd (with the flower pieces), but it’s not too bad.

4 Likes

Wow. Just wow. I’m getting some great Gyarados vibes off of him.

2 Likes

yes just yes

1 Like

Do you find this more stable then Ball Joints because a lot of your other mocs look super hard to pose in place for long periods of time.

Holy Hecc this is super sleek though. I don’t really have a complaint because I didn’t have any for the previous versions. New Tail is looking pretty rad.

1 Like

Oh my… its beautifully detailed. And system… The increased use of system for action figures instead of the system built for action figures (CCBS and the Inika system) is a testament to its versatility.

1 Like

oh, wow… this looks amazing. it looks so smooth, yet rough and scaly… and the poseability is just amazing! good job!

1 Like

For a moc this size ratchet joints are a must, or doubled up balljoints if you can fit them

I tried to like this and then realized I already had.

2 Likes