Defeat the Symphaverse Chapter I RP Topic

Raere begins investigating the surrounding plateau.

The room had a single statue and nothing else, the hole in the ceiling starts to close.

@Runa
Antama focuses on his fire, creating a small animal like creature. It scurries off, running into the nearby forest, then heading towards the plateau. Antama smiles,
“It would be best to start training, who knows how much time I have left.”

The landscape is filled with cliff walls and maze-like patterns. @Omega_Tahu
Raere should be able to hear the scurrying of footsteps near him.

“I assume you want me to chase it?” Hitora asks.

1 Like

Antama laughs,
“No that is another test, for someone else. It is one of my fire spirits. I have the ability to see through fire, as if the fire was my eyes. That creature is test the strength of a comrade. This one, this one is for you.”
He breathes into the air and a smaller dragon-like creature, made of the fire, is created. It is a wyvern. Antama looks at it, then at Hitora,
“This is your training, I need you to touch the creature.”
Antama looks at the serpentine creature and growls, it darts off, going south towards the jungle.

Hitora, gauntlets being already active, leaps after it, flinging himself forward with his strength to go faster.

Antama yells at him,
“You must be versatile. Find the wyvern!”
The flaming wyvern darts throughout the sky.

Hitora jumps up and between the trees, trying to reach out for it.

Vlad swore and flied quickly to the statue to inspect it before the whole could close.

The statue seems off and the hole is still closing. The statue moved its head and looks at Vlad.

Raere raised his rifle and looked for the source of the scurrying.

He would see a flaming fox, following him around.

“Ugh… Hello! Do you know where I can find an old artifact?”

The statue walks towards Vlad. It holds up it’s fists, ready to fight.

Scavenger continues to wander around the forest.

The forest is the filled with lushes plants and strange wildlife. A strange humanoid creature stalks through the forest. It looked like it recently came from the ocean.

@Runa
The wyvern barely dodges him, making a 90 degree turn. It darts off again.

OOC: I was eating supper thinking how can I improve this RP? Then I remembered I needed to reply to yah, sorry I almost forgot.

“Really?”
Steel Guy rose his hand and shot a rocket at the statue.

The statue explodes. A new pathway is revealed. The hole in the ceiling that was closing fully opens up.

Vlad decided to go the the one new pathway.
OOC: Am I close?

OOC: Well, closer I made a detour cough shortcut cough earlier so yeah your close.

IC: It leads to a new room. the room is cube shaped, will pillar jutting from the ground and ceiling. The closes behind Vlad. and the pillars start moving. Some reach wall to wall and floor to ceiling.

1 Like

Vlad sighed and started to shot the closest pillars.
“I am not in the mood for such puzzles!”

1 Like