Delusions of Grandeur - A Star Wars RP - Sign Up

Very, very true. :laughing:

2 Likes

Not to mention they are also somewhat sexist.

There have been female imperial officers before but they had to work twice as hard as a male for the same position.

2 Likes

I’ve never seen an RP like this before on the boards. They have all seemed a little more free-form.

Eh, might as well join, anyways.

Name: Unknown, everyone just calls him “Joe”
Species: Human
Weapons: Modified rifle (the type typically carried by Stormtroopers), sniper rifle (no idea what type), twin large daggers
Vehicle: Speeder (Whatever was used on Endor in Episode VI…)
Class: Bounty Hunter
Bio: His parents were killed on the street of Coruscant, so he had to find his own way to live. It didn’t matter what he did as long as he survived. He eventually found some old equipment on the black market when he was old enough, and chose his own path. He has a tendency to use brutal methods, but always prefers stealth.
Quote: “You can’t crack your enemy’s skull in half with one shot. That’s why I’m here.”

1 Like

And when they are they get insanely long and off-track and eventually die off.

There needs to be some set-up rules so it doesn’t go too off-track.

5 Likes

Yeah, but I always find the freedom to develop my character however I want to be a little nice.

I can see your point, though.

I also think I’m going to remove the Darksaber from my character’s weapon list and replace it with a couple of daggers.

1 Like

I mean, you still can. I’m not going to restrict ALL your movements.

4 Likes

I want do develop my characters, they have it set up for both of them. As @JoeScibelli said, I we like character development.
(At least us)
Is that a possibility?
Oh.
Okay.
:thumbsup:

1 Like

So when will this begin?

Probably when I have a few more imperial players.

We gotta balance it out.

2 Likes

Wait, no demolitions class? Oops…

I was thinking demolitions could probably go to scouts.

1 Like

I made my character an actual class, for the record.
Is there a character limit?

1 Like

If you look at the original post, you will find the answer.

1 Like

Okay then.
What does NPC mean, and what exactly do you mean by the characters being our lackeys?
(I know what lackeys are, I just want to know if we can have them say/do stuff, or just send them on missions)

1 Like

Yeah you can have them DO things, just don’t consider them an extra you. If both of your characters die, then you can’t use the NPCs anymore.

3 Likes

I think I get this.
We play as ourselves.
We can have up to three characters, under our control, that are not us.
We are not a character.
(Is that right?)

1 Like

Pretty much, yes.

1 Like

Name: Cirano Frey
Species: Human
Age (optional): 66
Weapons:

Vehicle: The Relentless (Gozanti Class cruiser)-No other vehicles loaded

Class: Imperial General
Bio: A long serving officer in the Republic and Imperial Armies, Cirano Frey gained a reputation in the outer rim for his incredibly hands on approach. Never being content with sitting by holotables, Frey would actively enter the heat of action and boost the morale his troops. Frey is not the person to backstab as he cares not for who is in control of the galaxy, just that control is present. Despite many other officers looking down at his reckless tactics, Frey’s success record allowed him to soar through the ranks. Frey was primarily assigned to the mid rim, away from most of the rebellions famous battles. However with the empire losing more and more of its top officers, Frey stands as one of the top candidates to command the Imperial ground forces.

Appearance: To Cirano Frey, feebleness and age are independent variables. Possessing a remarkably well toned body, Frey clocks in at a height of 6’6 and has broad shoulders to match. The only signs of his age are his thinning hairline, and wispy grey beard that goes well past his rank badge. While possessing a normal tan imperial uniform, Frey often protests and wears his general battle armor while on his ship, with his helmet close by.

Quote: “This war is not going to be a simple outmaneuver. Every able bodied troop has to fight with the passion of a gundark if we are going to win. And I’ve killed gundarks, so I know!”

Since Cirano is such a hands on officer, I will request a four Stormtrooper NPC squad for him

3 Likes

How can you have an NPC character for another NPC?
Please tell me I didn’t mess up the rules again

Nope.

That would be NPCeption.

1 Like