Destiny 2

dodges away into my shame shed

Also for the record I do play both on PC and Xbox but most of the time Iā€™m too lazy to hook up my xbox to the computer screen

1 Like

Iā€™ve been a pretty regular D2 player since Activision gave out copies for free back on Battlenet. Even through all the BS Bungie has put this game and its players as of recently, I canā€™t say that this game doesnā€™t hold a special spot in my heart. Especially playing it with friends, itā€™s one of the most fun experiences Iā€™ve had in recent times - not to mention Iā€™m a huge lore guy, and Destinyā€™s lore has kept me pretty invested.

Iā€™ve tried to play every class as much as I can, but I always just keep coming back to Hunter the most. Hereā€™s my current blue-and-green boy:

2 Likes

@EmperorDuckie If you ever want help in the future lemme know Iā€™ll run stuff with you, I play on both pc and xbox.

1 Like

Alright, thanks. I did get an LFG and got a godroll igneous hammer as the seasonal challenge reward as well as a rapid hit kill clip messenger. Wanted a little higher handling and desperado instead of kill clip but itā€™s a great roll nonetheless

Dang those are both pretty nice. I got a Killing Wind Rampage hand cannon as well as a Killing Wind Kill Clip Messenger, both are decent but never feel completely in tune with either. I have a zen moment desperado pulse but havenā€™t tried it out yet.

Killing wind is great on shotguns and snipers but I donā€™t think Iā€™d like it as much on a hand cannon

It boosts weapon range so 120s have even less damage drop off after it procs. Theoretically itā€™s good but Iā€™m not good at getting a second kill after the first with a hand cannon.

Oh well, either way I also have a Subsistence/Rampage Palindrome Adept that also has been fun to play with

Yeah but at that point the zoom is so short that itā€™s near impossible to hit a shot for my bc I play on a TV on the other end of the room

Well that certainly does make things more difficult

Iā€™m hyped for Season of the Babies, personally.

E0jQTHTVUAADv-P

4 Likes

Yeah, hoping to try stadia soon tho

Never played a destiny game, Halo has always been my go too

1 Like

Regrettably chose Reverie Dawn cloak instead of solstice cloak for my first transmog. Wish Iā€™d gotten the glowing solstice mask last year

touch control on stadia suck my friends have to revive me 10 times per match i can buy a controller will iā€¦no