Destiny!

I play on 360. I’m level 24, and I don’t play too often anymore. I got really burnt out on it.

2 Likes

It’s too bad. I’d really like to talk about this game with y’all, but…

I…HAVE NO…DESTINY!

5 Likes

I’m depressed by it frankly, i was expecting so much more from Bungie, I’ve, with a heavy heart, abandoned it I kept going back thinking it would be different… but it’s not Que leaving earth from mass effect 3

2 Likes

Here I am…

Oh hey Meso… @Mesonak My gamertag is SP33DY NUPARU just in case…

2 Likes

Sweet Voidfang Vestments. I should see if I can get those at some point…

The game is a lovely past-time, unfortunately for me I’ve acquired all the raid weapons and have three characters at level 30, along with having almost all of the exotics currently in the game.

There just really isn’t too much left for me to do on the game, but it is a lovely break from the stuff I’ve been playing for the past years.

2 Likes

hey you and me look alike, only I’m fancy purple and teal

1 Like

Level 22 now, and I still have no legendarily. This is getting ridiculous.

2 Likes

I left for halo on Tuesday, and yeah it really is quite ridiculous

2 Likes

Okay, so I bought an Xbox One to play Halo MCC, and I downloaded Destiny on it for free (as per that awesome deal they had). As such, I have almost fully transferred my Destiny playing to X1, though I may go back to 360 from time to time, as my progress is shared between the two. Admittedly, though, I don’t really play it that much anymore, because I prefer MCC, and, since that’s broken, I’ve been playing AC Black Flag (which came with my console.)
Anyone else have it on Xbox One?

1 Like

I have one (pun intended)

1 Like

Okay what the f*&^ Bungie? I talked to my friend and he said that he’s locked out of content because he does not have the new dlc, that’s over the line, I’m done (well I’ve been done since I found out the dlc was on disc)

1 Like

Lots of games do this. It’s easier than releasing a giant patch that has all the expansion content.

yeah but the thing is the content was FINISHED that’s what gets me

1 Like

I’m gonna bring this thread back. I have it on the PS4 and it is AWESOME. Let’s talk about… Just how awesome and balanced “The Chance” hand cannon seems to be? Insane impact with rate of fire/stability/reload speed/mag size to compensate. The best part about this seems to be the second tree and how balanced it is to the rest of the weapon.

@Son_ofSpartacus Oh, I am part of the FWC, and I am interested in maybe buying the Chance. Did you get it from the vendor, or was it from an engram/crucible award?

Actually haven’t gotten it yet(just gotta get some more marks!), but I’m generally pretty good at reading stats and comparing it to other weapons. Some other notables are New Monarchy’s Auto Rifle, the dark below crucible pulse rifle “Three Little Words,” and an old vanguard auto rifle called Shadow price. Unless you somehow get better roll from an engram, vendor bought would be the way to go. A good Chance roll would probably be Outlaw/Zen Moment, any tree involving field scout, and feeding frenzy/crowd control/grenadier.

1 Like

@Son_ofSpartacus I finally bought The Chance, it rocks. About a month ago I got one from leveling up FWC, but it had terrible perks.

Love the game. I prefer it over most shooters in general. I like it being rpg like, with leveling up and finding gear. It’s not a game that everyone would enjoy. But it’s probably one of the best games I’ve played. I have not been able to do a raid as no one wants to on the XboxOne. It is a fun game though.

1 Like

Don’t know if your still looking… but I play on the PS3. My online ID is my name.