Does anyone know of the band red?

I just feel like talking about music bands

1 Like

Sounds familiar.

What are some of their songs?

Red have a song call the darkest part. You have to look it up on YouTube

Yeah, some of my siblings like them, not a huge fan myself though. Also, congrats on your first topic.

1 Like

Thanks :grinning: come to Bionicle masks I like the krana masks just because are unique

Just curious is play stippling on the ttv message board? Do you know? And I like red I have all the CDs

I don’t thin he is, but try to stay on topic and not double post. :slight_smile:

Ok sorry I just edited my post I’m trying to double post or anything like that I’m sorry ttv I’m new but I like the band red

1 Like

Do you know what double posting is?

My stupid mic doesn’t always pick up the right word I used it to chat so not trying to double post just say but yea red is good band

1 Like

They’re pretty cool. Dont understand how they’re christian rock, but meh. I listen to them occasionally

Then don’t use the Mike and just type what you want to say, that way you can correct mistakes

Welcome to the boards

Thanks for help me

Reviving because I, indeed, know and support the band Red. One of my top 3 bands, in fact.

Favorite songs: Darkest Part, The Mask Slips Away, Hymn For the Missing, Hide, Already Over.