Eljay vs. Jang's Reviews

eljay for life jang cant beat eljay

2 Likes

TBH I find the Blue pins and red pins con repetitive, I know it isn’t his opinion but that makes it so much worse, opinions on a set should be a persons own opinion, I wouldn’t call eljays videos ‘reviews’ I would call them ‘Eljay’s reading things he thinks might be problems’ I believe Jang is ten times better so much so that Eljay is incomparable

Eljay will soon become like this

It will take him a long time to become like this

some are fearing his transformation to this

he has beat this

(BTW I chose this set because it is simple and is a well known set)

1. Jangbricks
  2. IXROLLOUTIX (RolloutReviews)
  3. Eljay
  4. Just2good
  5. The brickshow
  6. Brickqueen ( she likes everything and never criticises)
  7. Klockreicher
  8. Artifexcreation
  9. All those channels who film themselves animating a set building itself
  10. All those screaming god-awfuly cringe-worthy 4yr olds
4 Likes

Yeah, she’s a very positive person, I wish more people were like this.

I do not understand why eljay list blue pins as a con if he says it is not his opinion

Because his reviews are not just his own opinion, they’re largely accepted community opinions. He says this in every single review. I personally agree with Eljay/The community at large about red axles and blue pins, so I’m glad that the issue is brought up rather then being swept under the rug like most everyone else would do.

1 Like

and eljay says there a con and a community opinion
https://www.google.co.uk/■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■_enGB708GB709&source=lnms&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjZ68uUhOHTAhUBKcAKHaa2A-QQ_AUIBSgA&biw=1600&bih=794&dpr=1

1 Like

That’s four people, and I’m sure Meso was being sarcastic. There is a lot more to the BIONICLE community than just one website as well.

2 Likes

4 people =/= entire community opinion.

And FYI those red axles I praised were for a one-time thing. I generally dislike them too.

OOOOOOH put that sentence back into context or SO HELP ME!

4 Likes

If I say my intention is to bring up community opinions, then I’m gonna have to bring them up whenever they are an issue, whether I like to or not. Just because I mention an issue once doesn’t mean you as a viewer saw that time, so I have to mention it again. While the Recaps were a series, they needed to be stand-alone videos as well.

And the minority opinion here are that red axles and blue pins aren’t an issue. They very much so are. I’ve been in this community long enough to know this.

3 Likes

And it always shall be :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

I know there is a lot more people such as websites on BZPower and CBW however those are some examples I found here

There are indeed multiple people who believe they are a con

not everyone dreams of this buuuut

That was a joke

A review is an opinion also you don’t need to point them out all the time, I personally like them also

Sorry I know how much you

cut that out
also I can clearly tell that it is your opinion as I never saw that con before you, Eljay, the disclaimer says otherwise but why make an entire video about it
also jang is better by far, sorry he just is,

Half agree but Jang never did bionicle :stuck_out_tongue: also way too harsh and I fear this comment

Yes, I do. I just explained to you why.

I don’t know what those quotes are supposed to mean.

This is some incredibly dumb logic. “I didn’t hear it before you, so it must have been your idea!” I’ve been in this community since 2005. I know community opinions.

And yes, Jang is much better than I am. I said that shortly after this topic was started.

1 Like

-Agreeing with Aidenbionicle1, a Bionicle community troll and banned user.

Should have picked a better person…

7 Likes

And that belief is dumber I just stated I never ever heard that con before you, also what has you being here since 05 got to do with anything? Such a silly and off topic thing to say, It’s sad because your recap reviews helped me get into bionicle Generation 1 a lot more, in early 2011 you don’t know this story but I was scared of the mahiki, and it was me learning about that mask that got me into bionicle, I know that’s off topic but in reality so is your presence in 05 also I only really got here so [quote=“Eljay, post:281, topic:384”]
I know community opinions.
[/quote]

no you do not know everyone’s opinion otherwise you wouldn’t pick argue ments or I dunno ignore emails, some arguements against blue pins are stupid but your makindg me want to go up to lego and ask them to add more blue pins and red axles and get rid of any other pin or axle to blue and change the colour of this

to yellow after all lego have no controlover the colours they use

1 Like

You said, and I literally quote:

You just said that because you hadn’t heard it until me, it must be my opinion.

It means I’ve been involved in this community for over a decade, hence I know what I’m talking about. So of course I’m going to bring up community opinions you haven’t heard before, I’ve been around long enough to hear them.

A. I didn’t say I knew everyone’s opinions. I said I knew community opinions. Which I do.
B. What emails? And what does that have to do with anything?

I’m not sure if you’re attempting to be satirical or not.

4 Likes

I never heard that opinion before and I’ve only heard it from others after you got nitpicky about them

Oh and that makes you know everything about peoples thoughts?

A: I meant everyones opinionon the message boards about bionicle
B. Never mind[quote=“Eljay, post:284, topic:384”]
I’m not sure if you’re attempting to be satirical or not.
[/quote]
give this man a medal he understands satire (Watches skits) maaybe not

… So? That doesn’t make me the originator.

You keep saying “everyone” and “everything” as if I said that. Which I didn’t. But as far as general community opinions, yes, I know them.

You’re fighting a very losing battle. May want to stop while you’re behind.

2 Likes

uhhh eljay, Mr Johnsen or is it Johnson

It’s Johnsen.

Also, when I say community, I mean the entire BIONICLE online community. That includes the Message Board.

And again, I never said everyone. But the general opinion is what I bring up.

(Heads up, that’s borderline spam).

4 Likes

Reposting your point over and over doesn’t make it right. It makes it a logical fallacy.

3 Likes