Eljay's AMA

It’s a link to his Twitter, he wants more followers than the rest of the cast.

1 Like

I just finished watching the video of you eating a ghost pepper. Is there any other foods you’ve eaten that are out of the ordinary or unbearably strong in taste? Do you enjoy spicy food that isn’t ghost pepper levels of spicy?

2 Likes

What’s your opinion of Coheed and Cambria? And Meso’s taste in music?

Also, what do you think of the other cast member’s musical tastes?

1 Like

It was good! Calm and relaxing.

70591 Kryptarium Prison Breakout.

1. I’m thinking either tomorrow or Friday.
  2. I’m not sure if my personal livestreams are affected by the Patreon perk. I’ll need to consult with the others regarding that.
  1. Not out of the ordinary, but I’ve tried jalapenos on several occasions. Always a bad idea for me, since I end up having the burning sensation on my lips for hours afterwards. Having them on pizza (while sick) was also a bad idea.
  2. Absolutely! Meso would likely scoff at them, but I am quite a fan of spicy foods.
  1. I’m a fan, actually. My favorite song of theirs is either Sentry the Defiant or Favor House Atlantic.
  2. Their tastes somewhat differ from mine, as most of them enjoy either a form of metal or rap, neither of which I am a fan of. But it doesn’t bother me at all.

Now then, question for you guys. Which day works better: Tomorrow (Thursday) or Friday for a Day-off stream? (Webcam Edition)

3 Likes

Well, is it actually good?

What Matoran occupation would you like having?

2 Likes

I have to say Thursday. The only thing I have tomorrow is a scheduled chat in Discord.

Also, since I’m here, I may as well ask a question:
Did you kill Merlin P. Mann?

2 Likes

@Eljay In order (from favourite to least favourite), which of the first wave of Glatorian do you like the most? I have Strakk, and I want to get another Glatorian, but I can’t decide which one to get, so I wanted to know your opinion.

Also I would prefer today (Thursday)

Watch as this outgrows every other member’s account.

2 Likes

Though I have a 12 hour long Discord chat today, I won’t make it on Friday. Could you do it today?

What time would it be at?

sounds fun

The stream is live!

3 Likes

How would you rank each of the years of Bionicle, from best to worst, in your opinion?

Do you ever watch/rewatch episodes of the podcast, even if you were on it?

Have you watched the Reviving Bionicle Youtube series?

It’s quite nice, indeed.

Some form of entertainer.

I hope not, he’s too cool to die.

1. Gresh
  2. Tarix
  3. Skrall
  4. Vorox
  5. Strakk
  6. Malum

I hope that helps.

1. 2001
  2. 2002
  3. 2004
  4. 2008
  5. 2007
  6. 2009
  7. 2006
  8. 2003
  9. 2010
  10. 2005

On some rare occasions, I do. But usually I do not.

1. I. love. it. We’ve got something in the works now, but everyone at TTV that has seen it absolutely loves the heck out of it.
  2. Don’t link videos with strong language without a warning, please. Even with a warning, I advise against it. If it gets too out of hand, we may be forced to institute a rule to handle it.
5 Likes

My bad. I had checked earlier, and did’t think there was any swearing. I’ll be more careful from now on.

Wow, that’s some impressive '05 hate.

2 Likes

Hate is a strong word. I’d say it’s the worst of the years from G1, even 2010 had some decent moments. One advantage one could say 2005 had would be some world building, but that’s thanks to outside books with no effect on the story.

4 Likes

Also, will you be doing a Mask Maker Makuta recent review since that was featured in JtO and in that Makuta Contest video Lego made?