Eljay's AMA

Do I creep you out on Twitter?

Thoughts on The Lego House?

Then, do you say “Don´t worry friends, I am your shield!” or “Hammer down!” often?

Another question… what´s your stance on playing with fans? Don´t take this as an indirect “play with me Eljay-senpai”, please, I just wanna know. I myself don´t have too much time to play and I haven´t gotten to competitive yet. I´m just curious.

Who is more beautiful?
Krekka?

… or Gadunka?

4 Likes

Anything LEGO related.

And I’m used to flatland.

It’s fine.

1. Honestly, I’m not sure. I’ve always enjoyed LEGO, but the majority of it has been BIONICLE.
  2. A small few. I have a growing hat collection, a bunch 'o Nerf guns, and I enjoy walking.
  3. Not right now, no.

Nope.

I don’t believe so.

Seems pretty cool, I’d love to visit.

I’m open to it. What I do not like doing is being on mic chat with anyone outside of TTV when I’m playing. I hate it when people ask (and/or demand) me to join voice chat. But yeah, not opposed. I’m Eljay#11833.

Gadunka.

6 Likes

Do/Did you like school?

Alrighty. I don´t use voice chat that often either, I can relate. I just feel creeped out when people use voice chat…

Onwards to another question… do you, by any means, know the name of the songs Ven uses in his MOC spotlight? You know, those jazzy tunes he uses in those videos and sometimes appear in other videos. Did you make it yourselves? Is the music royalty-free? Where can I find it?

1 Like

Since LEGO’s species for the elemental creatures in G2 was a rather poor selection, what’s your ideal pick for elemental creatures?

Yes.

All music on the channel is made by either Ven or Cazapar, and is not for sale at this time.

I was fine with the selection, honestly. No current changes on my mind.

3 Likes

Oh. Okay then. Those tunes are so relaxing, congrats to Var and/or Cazapar.

If you had to canonize any good/bad guy wich on would you choose?

1 Like

I’d canonize Good Guy 07, but I don’t want him canon in any case.

2 Likes

If you were going to be the inspiration behind the next big meme, what moment or catchphrase would you choose for the honor?

I don’t intend to start a meme based on your answer, by the way, I’m just curious.

Did you like Rock raiders and/or Power miners?

Hey LJ, I´m drawing the cast as Overwatch characters. You´re Reinhardt, yes, but… which heroes would you associate with the rest of the cast?

PS: It´s okay if not everyone likes the game, just give me what you think fits best.

Go checl out Prpl’s Overcast drawing to see hich heroes the majority of the cast use.

K then

What´s an Overcast btw?

Overwatch + TTV Cast = Overcast

Would you like to complete your entire BIONICLE collection (Including all collectibles and system sets) soon?

I have honestly no idea. There are so many, it’s too difficult to choose.

They were cool themes, but I personally didn’t follow them.

Nah, I’m content with a full Constraction collection. System and collectables get too expensive.

4 Likes