Ember - Fire spirit

“Puppets”

25 Likes

The color scheme isn’t really distributed properly, with extremely concentrated areas of trans orange and the only maroon piece.

The build is pretty cool.

4 Likes

This build is amazing, especially the upper legs.

Thanks!

1 Like

Can it stand upright? Or is that the only pose? Also, there seems to be a bit to much black in the center for my taste.

really love the lower legs

jeez, that pelvic thrust is awkward.

1 Like

You never seen a MOC posed like that before?

here’s a pelvic thrust pose that doesn’t look awkward:

the issue is, this MOC doesn’t have the ab crunch or he frontward facing legs to pull it off right.

let me get some MS paints in on how to do the posing:

1 is how mist people do it; the MOC has a slight hunch, a definite ab crunch, and the legs are in front of the torso.

2 is how you did it, based off these pictures. see how stiff it looks?

6 Likes

Looks kinda weird and not in the good way

Well, I guess you got your own opinion.

ya got any retort to my issue with your posing?

I think that this guy could be pretty interesting if he had a different torso. I think that if it just had a little trans orange on it, and maybe remove that size 4 shell around the neck. I would also see about using a different head or adding more Metru red.

Not really, I’ve seen many MOCs by many different people posed this way.

Odd. It’s quite interesting.

…Tangled in strings. Strings…"
Anyway, this thing is… odd. But I’ll give you that it is extremely creative

I find the stylish proportions of the legs and the layering of the trans-reddish-orange on the black to be quite pleasing. But, I would like to see a little more of the trans color in the torso, or perhaps more of the “Metru Red”, as having just the one element there makes it look a little out of place.
It’s not seriously bad, but maybe a splash of it somewhere else on the body would do this some good.
I also wish that the curve in the legs was somehow carried out to the arms as well. The lower legs look so neat, thin and kind of like they’ve been drawn into the photo in ink, and I like that a great deal, but then we have the sort of straight and thin upper arm and the CCBS trans limbs… it doesn’t look right to me.
If you have any more of those claw-talon things, I’d recommend experimenting with the arms a little.
Otherwise, I think this is superb.

1 Like

The torso looks too thick for the arms and legs, Im
also not too sure if that flame piece was the best choice to be used here, though I’m not sure if there are better substitutes. I like the concept and the limbs though!

Thanks!

The build looks good, but the proportions are really strange.