Eradication Team

A couple weeks ago I posted a team of mini heroes called Blackbolt Squad. What would a team of heroes be without a team of villains to battle?

This is the Eradication Team.

Sinjurr

Lord Grimshear

Tochi

Sokudo

Bonus Prisma shot

108 Likes

Ok, this is just amazing, love the colors and the build of that little guy

4 Likes

There all so cool, but Sokudo’s feet are rather large, fantastic job though

2 Likes

Clown shoes ftw? lol

1 Like

I really enjoy the designs for all of these; they’re so full of character. My favorites are probably Lord Grimshear and Sokudo.

1 Like

Lord Grimshear and Sokudo are the best, but they all are great, especially for smol guys like these.

1 Like

I’m in love with Grimshear beyond what words can properly convey.

The rest are cool too.

-Mesonak

11 Likes

Grimshear is sick
the others are alright,but not amazing

2 Likes

Nice. Grimshear is probably the best/my favourite, but I like them all. They do kinda have clown shoes goin’ on, but I like 'em. Would like some more angle shots of them.

2 Likes

I dont think he can be praised enough. The colours all work really well. The custom mask is great.

2 Likes

These look amazing the one I like the most has to be Sokudo then Grimshear.
Sinjurr looks cool but don’t like the wheel’s on the arms for and Tochi looks interesting but I see it more as a beast like it is meant to stand like a raptor. still amazing work,

Would love to have had the parts needed to make my own version of Sokudo. Amazing work.

1 Like

You should make a larger version of sir purplebones

2 Likes

Although Sakudo doesnt look like a villain to me he sould be the leader !!

2 Likes

Really awesome! For such small builds, they really are amazing, and appears different from the other.

I would say Lord Grimshear is probably my favourite.

Keep up the good work! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Lord Grimshear is definitely the best.

1 Like

Looks great, each is unique and well done.

1 Like

I am in love with ever single one of these! Symposia is my favourite because the colour and th a mask work so well but Lord Grimshear’s build is amazing! Great work,you should defo make bigger versions!

2 Likes

They make quite the team.

1 Like

Thanks! You’re the first one to point out that the mask is painted. I used Citadel brand white, with some purple dry brushing on the “brain” part on top.

1 Like

Remind me of Gormitis for some reason