Escape from Whitegate(RP topic)

Michael leaned in closer. “What is the ‘storm’ you speak of?”

@Toa_Vladin
“How can we help?” The angel asked after hearing Alyxandreon’s story

@Toa_Radrix
“I would not trust him.” Plague Knight said from his cell.
“He is a guard after all, and could change his mind or double-cross you later.”

a tempestuous maelstrom of twisted morals. but then again…who can know for certain.

“…We’ll keep in touch.” Michael said, ending the transmission.
“I wonder what all that was about…” Uriel said.
Michael shook his head. “I’m about as lost as you.” He said, turning to Charbydis.
“We’ll be keeping a close eye on you…”

“I want you to secure any asteroid that contains these substances on a range of one light year. Then send them all into a star.” Alyxandreon said.

1 Like

“He looked fairly interested. If he plans something, it will be noticeable.” Nimrack whispered “Once I escape, I’ll kill him.”

The angel knight nodded.
“Got it. We’ll take it from here now. You can head back to Whitegate.”

@Toa_Radrix
“He seems unreliable. If I were to escape, I would do it my way.” Plague Knight said.

“And what’s that?” Nimrack asked

“I am not sure. Though it wouldn’t be your way. I would find the weakness within this Prison’s security, and then exploit it.”

#####“If you I may beg my pardon, I shall take my leave, I wish to inspect the cells”

1 Like

“Go ahead. You are dismissed. All of you.” Michael said, glancing over at the other archangels.
“I need a moment of solitude.”

When everyone left, Michael stared at Charbydis.
“Now, what makes you tick?”

“And that’s the point. Therak is the weakness!” Nimrack said

He nodded and the mech turned back into the cockpit, which flied and united with the shuttle. The shuttle then took off.

The prisoners would soon hear the clacking of boots upon the hard flooring of Whitegate as “the sable warrior” slowly descended the stairs into the cell complex. It was difficult to tell how the noise was being made as “the sable warrior” lacked legs and instead floated like a ghost

Nimrack quickly turned back into his cell sat on his bed

Plague Knight briefly looked up at Sable Warrior, nodding in acknowledgment.

Savager bolted up and roared at him.

The Gamemaster just laughed at him.

The faceless ebony figure simply scanned the cell block before walking(?) over to the “gamemasters” cage.

#####“Care to explain the humour in this situation?”
came the warrior, their four floating arms tucked neatly behind their back

“It’s just that- you reminded me of someone I knew, except stupider!” The Gamemaster stifled between giggles.

Thornrax was watching the scene.

The warrior cocked their head to the side
#####“You remind me of a homeless person I once met. Like you they had one arm, unlike you they were insightful and quite charming. I went and donated a large sum of money to a charity to make his life better.”

1 Like

“You know, it’s a shame that you dont 't remember me. Because I do remember you, even despite my madness.” The Gamemaster said, stepping closer to Sable Master in his cell.