Escape from Whitegate(RP topic)

“Everything goes according to some plan. I know that I must be here for a reason…” Plague Knight said, before returning to silence.

#####“Boy do I wish that was the case, things happen that no one can plan for, these things happen to anyone, at anytime. The only reason you’re here is because you have been designated a threat to other people. That’s it, you aren’t a piece in some grand cosmic game, no one is. You are yourself, you are a person and that means that you have to take initiative and start acting on your own.”

Plague Knight’s eyes narrowed underneath his mask, but he did not say any more.

“Is our therapy session over now?” The Gamemaster remarked.

#####“And you…why do you hate Mark?”

The Gamemaster cackled.
“You see, odd man, I am not like the others. Chinese Knockoff over here is mad because he is nothing more than a cheap bootleg of the original. Birdie is mad because his pathetic plan for world domination is ruined. But me, my hatred for Mark is on a far more personal level. We share a very storied history.”

#####“Summarise it in such a way that the three of us can care”

The Gamemaster sighed.
“Mark was nothing more to me then a Guinea pig to me when we first met. He was meant to be my new servant. But he spun out of control and escaped, and literally destroyed my entire game. He forced me into hiding. When I escaped from Earth, I thought I was finally rid of him. But he followed me, and ruined my next game, and then he killed me before I could bring her back. And then when I came back, he put me here. Not only that, but he is married to my daughter!”
He then slumped back, a frustrated expression on his face.
@L.O.S.S-KAL

#####“And these games what compelled you to orchestrate them?”

“I just really like games.”

#####“And why is that?”

The Gamemaster shrugged.
@L.O.S.S-KAL

#####“You are a victim of addiction, your body compels you to set up games with no real bearing. You are trying to scratch an itch that you have not felt for ages.”

The Gamemaster raised a brow. "Perhaps you’re right, perhaps you aren’t. Now are we done here?’

#####“When was the last time you truly felt happy? When did you last feel content?”

“You don’t get it, do you? I have no reason for doing this. No end goal. My life is a never-ending rat race. And you have to accept that there are people like me who have no reason for doing what they do, other than because they just like it.”

#####“But you don’t like it. Do you. You play yourself as a maniacal puppet master but ironically, you are the one being controlled, even without these bars you are still a prisoner of your mind. You don’t hate Mark because of what he did, you hated him because he was in control. You threw yourself into a never ending cycle of pointless games that never end because you want to be in control. But you still don’t enjoy your games.”

1 Like

The Gamemaster leaned in closer to the Sable Warrior.
nobody can navigate the twisted, inpossible maze that is my mind. Not even me. So it is very arrogant of you to assume you know everything about me when not even I know. Perhaps you’re right, maybe I do like the control, but my hatred for Mark is more personal than you could now. I will get out one day, and when I do, Mark will be first on my hit list.”

#####“You call yourself a game master but the other two seem much more fun than you. Take that how you will.”

With that “the sable warrior” continues their journey through the cell blocks

With that, The Gamemaster returned to playing his harmonica.

The flail of “the sable warrior” quickly knocked the harmonica out of his hands as the warrior exited the primary cell block.

Within a short span of time they had reached the inner sanctums of Whitegate and entered one of the chambers. Within the sealed night black room was a mighty figure, kneeling, a large simple blade driven through their midsection and thrust into a chunk of stone, cables burst out from the all encompassing gauntlets of the giant as well as its helmet. The black angel stared at this captive beast and was seized by contempt and guilt. But there was no arguments that could be made towards the thing. It truly believed that it was right. The most horrific thing however… was that sometimes very rarely; “The sable warrior” agreed

1 Like