Escape from Whitegate(RP topic)

Suddenly Whitegate could detect two life signatures approaching.
@Mctoran

BLACKOUT

Every light in Whitegate at that particular moment, failed. Cause unknown. Only the lighting systems failed, life support, turrets, cameras sensors etc all continued to function perfectly.

Raksha and Dez seemed confused as they approached the prison.

All the guards suddenly began looking around, a mix of fright and confusion.

@Toa_Vladin
@Toa_Radrix
“Back to your cells!” A guard called out, ushering all the prisoners into their cells.

@Toa_Vladin
Charbydis’ eyes widened. He Saw Dez and Raksha approaching before the signals were even received. He desperately tried to warn Mochael and the other Archangels, but of course he was mute and couldn’t do so.

Meanwhile, Dez and Raksha’s ship would receive and incoming transmission from Whitegate Fortress.

@L.O.S.S-KAL
Meanwhile, in Ironbolt Penitentiary…
Sensors within the prison would suddenly be tripped. Someone or Something had broken in. But no life readings or signatures were presented t. Instead, this…whatever was received as an energy reading. It seemed to be rapidly consuming light within Ironbolt.

They has no ship. They were flying towards Whitegate.

Then the signal would reach whatever communication device they had on hand.

“I’m listening.” Raksha telepatically told the one who was sending the message.

“We already know who you are. State your business here.” The voice said.

She cuckled.
“You know who I am, even tho I never ever showed up anywhere in all of tge universes you control?”
OOC: They wouldn’t have any idea who they are.

“But we do know who you are associated with. The prisoner Thornrax. I am nearly certain that your visit has something to do withhim.” Said the voice.

OOC: A very meta asumption but whatever.
IC: “Open the gates and ket us in. We are guests.”

A laughter could be faintly heard in the background.
“Do you seriously believe we’ll let you in? You of all people? If anything, you’re a better candidate to be a prisoner. Why should we allow you inside?”

“Because if you don’t let the two of us in, the whole sky will be flooded by armies of ones like us, and I assure you: those will be hostile. We only want to talk.”

After a moment of silence, the gates slowly opened.

The two flew in, their bodies covered in small pieces of ice.

Immediately after entering, the gates slammed shut. Dez and Raksha would be greeted by guns aimed at them from a directions.
“You can never be too careful.” A voice said nearby. It was a guard.
“Now, what do you want?” He demanded.

Suddenly all the lighting turned back on again, Donatello smiles

“To talk with the one in charge.”

“Right behind you.” A voice said.
It was Michael, accompanied by the other five High Archangels.

She waved.