Escape from Whitegate(RP topic)

He assured that nobody would listen to them, before sitting in front of him.

“What do you want?”

“Tell me, Gamemaster, do you bleed?” Thornrax said in a voice so deep, do creepy, that the Gamemaster would feel colds on his spine. It was the first time Thornrax said something since he got captured.

The Gamemaster was silent for a moment.
Then, he stifled a giggle.
Then, he began to chortle with laughter.
“Of I bleed. If not, then my arm wouldn’t be mising.”

Thornrax chuckled, his voice continuing to give the Gamemaster chills.
“I like you. This is why I will tell you how you will die.”

The Gamemaster laughed even harder, banging his fist on the table.
“I don’t even care at this point. I’ve already died before. But entertain me. How am I going to die?”

Watcher sighs and heads along to Michael.

Akem would then try to see if he could get the program to attack itself.

“Akem, we have received some very odd readings that may interest you…” Michael said as he began to pull up a simulation.
“I thought you may be able to shed some light on it.”

Meanwhile, the light system’s coding began to become unstable.

“OK, let’s see. I guess you know my powers, right? Like the whole soul-sucking thing? Yeah, I’m not alone. In fact there is a whole race of people like me: millions upon millions of soul-sucking vampires, and those are only my personal guard. See, Gamemaster, I am not from around here. In fact not even this puny organisation that apparently collects this multiverse’s greatest threats can’t even imagine my home place. We were living in peace and harmony there, sucking the souls of millions of innocent civilisations and feeding our children. That, until one day in which we remained out of food. A civil war started, in which some anarchists tried to overthrow my father, the supreme leader of our species, and to rule over all of us. In this time, we had to suck each other’s souls to remain alive. We were cannibalising ourselves, till one day in which a group of smart scientists found a way towards more food. And so, a group called the Farmers was formed. The Farmers fly around the existence, collecting the tastier races and forcefully mating them, so we can get the best quality souls. Not only that, but the royal family got their own… How do I say it without saying something too big for you to understand? Areas… Yes, our own areas from which to feed upon. It just so happens that every universe that you know, that these idiots that are called top-priority prisoners know, or that Whitegate knows, all of them are in my area. I’ve been feeding upon innocents for millennia, before Whitegate was even a thing. Sadly, they captured me, and it seemed that they will imprison me here forever. Or, at least this was their perspective, I always knew that I will leave. Want a proof? I know you heard about the attack from the gender-swapped universe this morning. Do you really think it’s a coincidence? No, my friend. Those are two of my fellow allies that are coming for me. They are coming to take me out of here. And if they fail, the entire prison will be flooded with soul-sucking vampires and the whole place will be torn apart. And if they don’t? Don’t worry, you all will still die anyway. I saw quite some interesting specimens here that made me starve. I can’t wait to send the Farmers and capture them all, including you, and to test on you, to mate you, to get the perfect souls that we will feed upon till the end of the time, fate says so!”
After such a long monologue, Gamemaster would feel a few tears leaving his eyes, caused by the long exposure to Thornrax’s voice.

Tarkur ai.lesdly continued forward through the corridor. After awhile he simply stopped, “What do you want?” He asked the being which pressence he had felt before assuming it followed (@Mctoran)

OOC: Watcher and Akem are two different people…

IC: Watcher looks at the readings.

@Jcton

The simulation displayed a shockwave of energy emanating from the Prime Universe.
“We received this reading only minutes ago. It gave off the same signature as those emanated when Neo Celestials teleport to other universes, a combination of Primordial Energy and Ignotium Energy. Except this is much, much larger.” Said Michael. The exact point from where the reading originated was the space Slip Ring above Earth.
“What do you make of this?” Asked Michael.

@Toa_Vladin
The Gamemaster rubbed the water from his eyes.
“Okay.” He nonchalantly said, shrugging.

Thornrax chuckled.
“Okay? Okay! I will enjoy seeing your face when we will take you out of your cage, just to put you in a new one! Or might let you free, I don’t know…”

X45 seemed to look at his food, but his black eyes were watching Thornrax with anger

“Someone’s edgy!” Haaki laughed
@Toa_Vladin
@Mctoran

Thornrax chuckled at Haaki’s joke before standing up and leabing for his cell.
“It was nice to meet you, Gamemaster!” he said while leaving.
@Mctoran

And nice to meet you too… The Gamemaster thought, grinning beneath his mask.

“Gamemaster, is it?” Haaki asks

“Yes…” The Gamemaster responded slowly.
“Why do you want to know anyways?”

“I’ve heard of you, and your old friend Mark, from what I’ve noticed, The Edge Lord is wrong…” Haaki pauses
@Mctoran