Escape from Whitegate(RP topic)

“That’s the thing. I am not sure. I need a team to secure the perimeter.”

“What did you find?”

He briefly explained the course of his mission.

“Radioactive materials were most likely being mined for reactor usage. Point defence weaponry has rendered the nuclear option a poor choice, still resources are resources. Good find Alyxandreon, I’ll send a team over right away”

He closed the comms, waiting for the team to come.
@L.O.S.S-KAL

OOC: Xir’algath are a very strange species, they don’t follow most physical laws

IC:
Leonardo realised that he was never going to convince Michelangelo to go to earth and stop John, so he flew himself, it took him about five minutes, when he arrived he made a bit of a mess of things, he saw a man who randomly held up his gun to Leonardo
“Hey!” He yelled “What are you doing!”

@L.O.S.S-KAL
“His identity is unknown, but this man seems to have gone under the codename ‘Charbydis’.” Auriel said as she searched through the computer system. An image of “Charbydis” was displayed on the screen, and it almost exactly matched the astral being’s form.

“Apparently, he is wanted for many charges on Earth: Among them being robbery and terrorism-related crimes. He is so wanted by Ironbolt Penitentiary for stealing one of their Plaster Chassis suits.” Auriel then added.
Michael looked up, intrigued by Auriel’s information.
“We should contact Ironbolt. They could have further information about this ‘Charbydis’.” He said, grabbing a black box nearby. He activated it, and attempted to contact the “Steward” of Ironbolt.

“I have come to this planet to find and arrest a criminal.” Leonardo stated. Before Oliver had the chance to shoot him, which he likely would have, Leonardo flew away.

After a small scuffed with John, Leonardo returned the criminal to Whitegate

Oliver stood confused but he shrugged it off, he’d seen superheroes, evil versions of himself and now angels this year, maybe he should’ve stayed in New Galaxy

#####“I think that might be equally a terrible and a good plan”

Alyxandreon was waiting for the backup team to arrive.

Michael nodded, as he pressed the button.
CONTACTING IRONBOLT PENITENTIARY
The computer screen said.

@Toa_Vladin
The backup team did arrive, a few hours later. “Sorry to keep you waiting, we had to first manage all the other prisoners before we could get to you.” One of then said.

@Toa_Radrix
“Psst.” A voice whispered to Nimrack in a nearby cell. It was The Gamemaster.
“So, I heard you’re planning a prison break?” He asked him.

MESSAGE DETECTED: ESTABLISHING CONTACT. PLEASE WAIT…

CONTACT ESTABLISHED

“Hello? Do you read me?” Michael asked.

CONTACT ESTABLISHED

SPEAK

“I know you yourselves must be quite busy, so I’ll keep this short.” Michael said.
“I was sent to recover something from space, and we found this.” He said, showing the astral form of Charbydis to the camera.
“We’ve identified him somewhat, and came to realize that he was a wanted fugitive of your prison. Do you have any information regarding what happened to him and why he became like this?”

The voice changed, something…strange, something…alien. As it spoke the sable warrior sized up gripped by dread.

#now why do you have that?

“Well, we found him. Does he…‘belong’ to you?”

#how exactly did you find it?

“We just…saw him.” Gabriel said.
“What, you thought you were the only ones who can see astral beings? We’re multiversal too.” Uriel added.

you are referring to me as plural…tell me. Uriel, Gabriel, Micheal, Auriel, Nathaniel, Sabrael. what do you intended to do with that thing? and why did you feel the need to bring the sable warrior here as well?