Evelyn, Queen of Darkness (UPDATE)

Well, I made a moc. The only reason I made it was because I had a great leg design I wanted to use, the rest was kinda just slapped on.
Also thanks @John_Smith for coming up with the name

Dem legs

32 Likes

The legs look great, but the body could definitely use some work

5 Likes

I feel like the body is really blocky, maybe she’d benefit from some sort of cloak.

4 Likes

Like others have already stated, I feel like the torso is too blocky for the rest of the build, plus I also feel like the MOC needs some more trans purple throughout the overall build.

2 Likes

demlegs is a tag?

I must come forth and claim my destiny

MOC is alright. Torso is far too blocky though.

2 Likes

Like others say, the chest is a bit blocky. She doesn’t necessarily strike me as a queen. Maybe add something decorative to bring the queen aesthetic to her. Other than that, great build.

1 Like

When I saw this MOC, I thought of this:

Might just be the name, might be how the MOC looks.
Idk.

am i the only one who saw this?

Anyway, This MOC is pretty alright.
The arms are a bit basic, and I think they could use a bit of armor on the shoulders.
The legs are fine, in fact, it’s the best part of the MOC.
The colors are great, but I have one problem with this MOC.
The torso.
And no, it’s not the reasons some people would have… It’s the studs on the sides.
They look awkward.
But, besides that, this is great.
9/10

3 Likes

UPDATE:

4 Likes

Nice usage of parts, I like the direction this moc is heading

1 Like

Is she aware that she carries an octopus on her back?

3 Likes

it’s the true villain here

5 Likes

Nice the addition of the octopus really took it up a notch. :+1:t2:

1 Like

Octopus is a cool idea but execution is lacking from the back. I’d suggest flipping it around or at least adding a inverted dish to it.

Also, that same inverted dish part can fill in the spaces between the shoulder and shoudler armor, if you’re interested.

Torso is still a tad too blocky but it is an improvement.

1 Like

Love it. Need it. Want it. A really good MOC, sadly, the posing was a bit awkward. I feel like this thing has a lot more potential.

It grows up.

Just like a baby…

1 Like