F4ngDragon's "Sozoinu Group" [LEGO MOC's]

Hello everyone! F4ngDragon here!

I will be posting all of my creations here, hopefully you like them, as I am a novice MOCer that likes to remain simple but add details to make my moc’s look “good”. Anything you would like to recommend is appreciated! I love constructive feedback as I am always building more MOC’s

With that out of the way, here are my MOC’s!:

Horacio, the Creation Aura (Self MOC)

Kysia “Wiseleaf”, the Leaf Storm (2nd Self MOC)

Edonus, the Fang Dragon (3rd Self MOC)

More of my MOC’s (And my LEGO/Brick Collection) at:

10 Likes

Could we get more pictures?

2 Likes

Sure! I have way more MOC’s and stuff to show, but I am an extremely new member. And I can’t post more than 3 Pictures. Apart from that, I like to take one “Full Photo” of each creation, set, or set group I own. So, with so many MOC’s on my shelf, and many all the way back, it is kinda hard to get good quality pictures.

But, if you are into seeing my MOC’s, I can go the extra mile and get some more photos!

New MOC!

“Mistress” Shay’Thui, the Rahi’s Bane

3 Likes

I like the new one best. You should try not to use regular limb pieces with one armor piece stuck on to them, especially if it has other connection points.

Oh, I understand, I try to fill up most limbs, but I sometimes love how regular limb pieces look with one piece of armor. Either way, thanks for your feedback! I will keep it in mind when I make a new MOC.

The mistress’s colors look a little messy but it is still great

Also I would make her look more feminine.

Yep, I was thinking about that too, let’s say that the Mistress is getting a session of… plastic surgery right now.

These are all simple but nice. About the mistress, I would maybe add more metru green to match the Zaktan head.

I was thinking about narrowing the Mistress’s color palette to a mix of Gunmetal, Black and metru red-metru green (one of the two metru colors) because she really looked okay from a far, but from up close she looked pretty bad colors wise. Either way, here are a few more MOC’s. I am planning to make my future moc’s less simple and more custom.

Codelco // D.A.L. Cobre, the Avatar of Copper

Crisocola, the Avatar of Chrysocolla

Cushitau, the Skull Scorpio [Skull Scorpio Revamp]

Quwu, the Protocairn [Protocairn Revamp]

Huje, the Blinded Swamp Beetle [Custom Rahi]

3 Likes

Some of my these are pretty good. You should give them their own topic

I know! But these are pretty old, that’s why.

Well nothing wrong with odd mocs. They’re unique!