Fallout-Inspired Painted NERF Slingfire (With Painted Strongarm Sidearm)

turned out pretty well, took about 5-6 hours over the course of 3 days to complete this, removed the trigger lock.

25 Likes

Oh
my
god
this is freaking amazing

2 Likes

That’s pretty great looking! I think the brown could use some nice details n’ washes n’ such, but this looks really great! Very nicely done, good job! :smile:

Also, I edited the title for capitalization and clarity. :wink:

4 Likes

let’s just call it a recently replaced stock, that was my justification.
I like the zombiestrike logo too much.

3 Likes

Who uses old, greasy rags to wrap their brand new stock? :stuck_out_tongue:

In all seriousness, sweet paint job man!

2 Likes

I do as well. I’m repainting my Sledgefire into Optimus Prime’s triple barreled shotgun, but I’m leaving the Zombie-Strike logo. :smile:

2 Likes

someone hasn’t played fallout… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

[quote=“legomaster1378, post:5, topic:14303”]
In all seriousness, sweet paint job man!
[/quote] :thumbsup:

4 Likes

god that looks cool

3 Likes

Nice paintjob! I could totally picture killing mutants with this baby.

1 Like

gg is all I can say

Holy cow this is amazing!

1 Like

And you made this? Well good job…

Why the passive-aggression?

1 Like

I dunno, sorry about that, I do really like it…

So I painted my strongarm for a sidearm.

Didn’t think it deserved it’s own topic.

8 Likes

Edited title -legomaster

Hmm, the Strongarm could use a bit more black or brown to balance things out.

2 Likes

This is really good, goes well with your other one, and sorry again for the passive aggression…

1 Like

well, it’s supposed to be in better condition, I based the paintjob(minus the grip) on the .44 magnum in-game

please note that new vegas is probably at sunrise in the above pic, whereas the light was very blue in my pic.

I went for slightly tarnished silver instead of the worn gunmetal of the slingfire.

3 Likes

Now I definitely get what you were going for, and I like it even more than before…

1 Like

Hmmm, I can understand the paintjob. But the shell is really iffy for me. The Strongarm has a very modern, geometric, tactical appearance where as that magnum looks old-fashioned and artfully made. I’d say that the Hammershot would be a better NERF candidate to try and replicate the .44 magnum. That being said, don’t let me tell you how to paint your guns. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes