Well this year I wanted to see only eight film. I saw all of them, except Thor: Ragnarok. I heard tons of spoilers, so I think it is awesome, so I will see it on internet.
1. Star Wars: The Last Jedi - It was, in my opinion, one of the best Star Wars movies I ever saw, if not the best.
2. Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man Tell no Tales - The best PotC movie. I loved it from the first time I saw the trailer. And the end was just awesome.
3. Spider-Man: Homecoming - A very good solo film for Spider-Man, I loved it.
4. The Lego Ninjago movie - I really enjoyed this movie. I laugh a lot, and the sets looked reeeally nice in the movie.
5. Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 - It was pretty good, but not the best.
6. Transformers: The Last Knight - Hey. I am a big Transformers fan. So I saw this movie too, and I liked it.
But one of this movies really annoyed me. The Lego Batman movie was, in my opinion, the worst Lego movie. It was just to childish, and the jokes were expired. And Batman... Man! He was an adult, or a five years old child? At that part of the film I felled embarrassed that I was looking at it! The animation was good, the main idea was good, but the end was weird! Batman fighting with Sauron and tons of tons of tons of big bad villains? Nah.... I see that a lot of people liked it, so I must clarify that I don't hate it. It's like a six out of ten in my books.