Favorite Ninjago Villain?

Mine would have to honestly be either Acidicus because he is the Coolest and Smartest of the other Serpentine Generals, or Mindroid, because he was so cute and funny in the rebooted season, especially in episodes 28, 33 and 34, especially 34! XD

I would have to say Pythor, but I don’t know that I can judge accurately, given I’ve only watched the second season. (the one with the Serpentine)

3 Likes

Skales…and Mindroid.

Samukai. He didn’t have enough screen-time.

1 Like

To me it’s obviously the Overlord, cuz he’s basically Evil and darkness himself . By the way, according to hageman brothers, they said the next villain will be very interesting , maybe it will be my next favorite , idk for now

2 Likes

I’d have to say Pythor, but not just for Season 4. I like how he is such a manipulative and intelligent villain in Season 1, but is still blinded by his hatred of humanity (minifig-kind?) that he unleashes an evil that destroys him. Also he was flat out creepy when he met Lloyd. (I thought he was gonna eat the future Green Ninja).

1 Like

@Garnira
My favourite LEGO Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitzu T.V. series villains are Pythor, because he is an anthropomorphic reptile and is a villain with great intelligence, wit and personality, and The Overlord, because he is such an all-powerful, bad-■■■ villain who seems to come back again and again as a foil to the Ninja!

@StudentScissors
You can always buy the DVD’s, and Seasons One and Two have recently been released as one DVD box set; or you can watch them for free of charge on www.animeflavor.com and/or www.watchcartoononline.com!

@Political_Slime
Yes… Pythor is essentially the Crooler of the LEGO Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitzu T.V. series, as both him and Crooler gave their respective Tribes a bad reputation!!!

1 Like

I’d say Cryptor.

He has gone undefeated till his death and resurrection. Only Mindroid beat him.

1 Like

My favorite is Pythor, but I liked Overlord too.

NECROPOST!!! Pythor, Chen, Maybe Morro, or Ronin (Does he count?)

I don’t think so.
He’s more of an Anti Hero, at least now.

1 Like

I’d have to say that I think old Garmadon before he was a victim of the Devourer was a great villain, and Scales before Pythor got in control. I like Pythor too, but some of his antics annoy me.

On another note, I hate the Overlord. He’s so wierd and cliched and UGH!!! But that’s just me.

2 Likes

I don’t see a lot of love for Morro here, which is kind of surprising. I think he was a fantastic.villain, with real motives and his sacrifice at the of Possession was a great way to end the character.

Also Nadahkan, Because he was another villain with real motives, and in the final episode of Skybound I felt legitimately sorry for him.

3 Likes

I really liked Nadakhan early in S6. I actually felt sorry for him when Djinnjago got destroyed. That feeling went away when his motivation went from avenging his home to just gaining tons of power. It made him feel more generic and boring to me.

1 Like

Morro and Nadakahn are my favorite villains nowadays, with Garmadon being a close third.

(cause their voices are soooo goood…)

1 Like

Gotta love Kozu, but I think my favorite would have to be Pythor. He had such an importance to the plot, and his abilities and cunning personality just made the character so admirable.

NADAKHAN