Me:
Willess
Jayzor
Vladin

Ghidora:
Radiation
LTV
Ace

Ok, I’m really having trouble counting votes, since people didn’t say who they’re previous vote was.

NEW RULE!!! When changing votes say who you were voting for before!!!

Anyways, the votes seem like

ACE: 2
LTV: 3
Radiation: 3
Ghidora: 2

I’ll let you guys verify this or prove me wrong

I don’t want to do a bad.

o snp

um

Wait why did everyone switch to me all of a sudden

EDIT: Yeah it appears it’s 3 for Ghidora131

It is still a three way death…

Who else has 3?

Ghidora, apparently.

Me apparently. I can die too if it isn’t right.

OK! I’m gonna count up votes 1 last time to make sure I miss nothing

I thought you had 2? I’m checking now
@LTVmocs I’m pretty sure you only have 1,being DannyBoy, since Ace and I changed ours.

Oh… Guess I live.

Ace Mata,
LTV Danny,
RADIATION Vlad, wil, Jayzor
GHIDORA, Radia, LTV, Ace

This is what I counted up this time

I’m so confused.

Ok, anybody disagree with this? or recount it yourself?

if there’s a disagreement please count up the names of who voted for who plz, to make it less convoluted.

Wait no, I miscounted Ace’s vote

anybody disagree with the current count?

1 Like

that sounds right.

1 Like

a third for Ghidora. Everything else is right

2 Likes

Yeah, saw that right now. Anyways, with the votes tallied, and my being mentally exhausted, scene will be up shortly…

Thank goodness that’s over tho…

1 Like

Amen.

Either the Mafia is panicking or smirking like crazy

1 Like

sniffs goodbye man.

2 Likes

We should have did that three way death. I would have died with my two brothers.

2 Likes

#Day 2

Preface: This was a very very very fun Day… :yum:

Scene:

It was raining quite heavily, so they brought the computing machine inside the fire station. The villagers then gathered inside the red station, with much of it’s equipment sharing the red motif. They then brought @Radiation-7901 to the machine, and threw him in. @Ghidora131 was nowhere to be seen at the moment, but they’d find him after seeing @Radiation-7901’s role.

As @Radiation-7901’s screams were drowned out by the rain, an answer appeared:

@Radiation-7901, Special Role 1: ROLE BLOCKER, Number: 21

The villagers sighed, when @Ghidora131 appeared on top of the fire truck, holding a match from his store. @Ace gasped.

“So you think you’re all that and a bag of chips, huh? You may have killed me, but the gods gave me a special purpose in life, and a gift to achieve that! They gave me FIRE!!!”

He then dropped the match upon himself, and he erupted into flames. As the flames spread around the station, catching upon any piece of flammable material, such as pictures, chairs, and ax handles. As the villagers ran outside, the building crumpled, destroyed by the very thing it was built to stop.

@Ghidora131, PYROMANIAC!!! Number, 666

The villagers looked among themselves, and found that 2 were caught in the flames. They picked up their bodies, and fed them into the computing Machine.

@Peelacar, Villager, Number 34

@MataNuiNuva, Mafia, Number 1.41421356237…

The strange liquid people had woken up immersed in turned out to be gasoline, and upon inspecting @Ghidora131’s rather normal store, they found barrels of it hidden under the floor boards. They confiscated it, and sent it to be locked up in a vault.

OOOOOOO Boy, this was one fun night. But first, I’ll let you in on some thoughts

I GIVE YOU EXTRA TIME TO FIND THE MAFIAN, BUT YOU INSTEAD KILL THE ROLE I WAS LOOKING FORWARD TO MOST!!! ARRGHHGHHGHDSFHDAGHSA

:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

At the very least, give him a couple more nights and he could’ve killed twice as many people.

The Role Blocker actually Blocked the Defender’s Role, but the defender didn’t defend himself. If he did, I would’ve found it pretty ironic.

And also, there’s clues in these scenes too. Don’t just skip over them.

I’m tired too, so if this scene doesn’t make sense, blame that on me being tired.

And Special Roles, 12 hours

:yum: :yum: :yum:

3 Likes

And thus my entire existence took down one Mafian in the end.

10/10 would burn again