First And Latest Bionicle Sets

I got matoro and hahli inika at the same time for my 3rd birthday.

Jaller Inika and Kalmah yes all of those cracked ball joints.

1 Like

I got my first Bionicle set, Brutaka, from my uncle back in 2006. Unfortunately I had no experience with LEGO and never finished him. Then I ended up losing a majority of his parts over time (even his Kanohi Olmak :frowning:), and that’s quite a shame since he looked awesome.

My first BIONICLE was a McToran. (<-- That looks weird spelled out…)

But, my first Set that I actually identified as BIONICLE was Pohatu Mata. :}

1 Like

My first was Whenua in 2004

4 Likes

My first Bionicle set and first Lego set ever, was Tahu Nuva back in 2002.

1 Like

Hmmm… I believe that my first was Levahk Kal… and the Bohrok remain my favorite line of sets to this day. Sure, they’re clones… but something about them is just very endearing to me.

1 Like

malum and rannu… at the same time

1 Like

Turaga Whenua and Nokama were my first sets, back before the Toa Mata came out I believe.

1 Like

I would like to say Pohatu 01 was my first actual set, but my real first set was a mctoran Hewkii

2 Likes

My first set was Phantoka Lewa, along with Tanma.

1 Like

my first set was I think all the visorak then the inika
http://download.ultradownloads.com.br/wallpaper/276166_Papel-de-Parede-Meme-Freddie-Mercury_1600x1200.jpg

How is that picture relevant to what you said?

It’s supposed to be a success picture, but I don’t know how getting…

…could be a successful event.

3 Likes

hard one.If i recall corectly,the very first one i think was Rahaga Norik.

Well im matoro i was a inika

You’re NOT Matoro, and he’s dead.

Anyways, Thok was my first set, and I required my father’s help to snap balljoints and sockets together :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

That doesn’t explain how getting all the Visorak then Inika is a successful event.

2 Likes

Hey, getting an entire BIONICLE wave has always been a big deal for me (even though I never actually managed it).

IMO, you guys are being a bit too hard on Matoro. Why don’t we just drop the whole thing and move on?

5 Likes

My first sets were Nokama and Vakama Metru, and I got them for a birthday party after I expressed my interest in Lego and building in general. My most recent set was Gali: Master of Water, because I needed azure pads for a project I was working on. How about you?