First And Latest Bionicle Sets

My first set that I ever got was Toa Inika Kongu, but the oldest one I got (from a friend) is the Rahkshi Kurahk, but the on that got me into the story is Tanma.

How have I not replied to this earlier?

Toa Inika Hewkii. I got him for my birthday and I was told I couldnā€™t build him till the morning, so I opened and built him under my covers. Iā€™m such a rebelā€¦

6 Likes

Marhi napru

My first was Pahrak Va. He was followed somewhat later by the Rahkshi Vohrak (the black one). Ironically, since my parents hated Bionicles at the time, they allowed me to take Vohrak with me pretty much everywhere. With any other set, they were afraid Iā€™d lose pieces, but I guess they didnā€™t care if I lost Vohrak. However, I did not lose Vohrak, or my interest in Bionicle.

3 Likes

I remember my first three.
My first was Tahu Nuva, then Nuhvok Kal and then Tahnok. After that it is a bit of a blank spot.

1 Like

My first sets were four of the six Toa Mata (Tahu, Gali, Lewa and Onua) and Mctoran Kongu; all of which were acquired back in 01.

1 Like

Pohatu was very first BIONICLE set back in 2001, just before I started 8th grade. One week after my first week in 8th grade, my mom gave me Onua.

A few weeks later, I went to a Toys ā€œRā€ Us store to buy more Toa action figures, but all I found in that store that day were EMPTY SHELVES. And I didnā€™t get the other Toa until Christmas later that year.

1 Like

White Rahkdhi: Kuurahk
Red Rahkshi: Turahk
Green Rahkshi: Lehrahk

1 Like

I got two at the same time, gift from my grandma. Mata Gali and Mata Lewa. Then I think I got Tahu next.

1 Like

I got 8975 Berix from my grandfather when we went to ToysRUs. I wish I had gotten more sets :frowning:

2 Likes

My first set was Nuju Metru. I got him at Legoland California.

1 Like

Despite being interested in the line before, my first set was Vahki Nuurakh. I got him from a friend as a gift. He was also interested BIONICLE. From then I have collected all the sets not including the playsets.

I think when I was a kid my brother and uncle were big into BIONICLE, so I got the coolest one I could find.

Gali Mata

Then madness pursued with me and my brother getting half a wave each every year.

My first bionicle set i remeber getting was the Panhrak Va. It was in the start of 2003 i was about two years old and me and my brother walked into the store and since my brother had got some lego sets the year before he ran down to the lego section. Well i think i wasenā€™t that exited at first because I did sit in a baby carrige since I wasenĀ“t that old. I think my brother pointed at the new bionicle at the time I was almost paralyst of excitment because I wonder what it was then my mom pointed at some smaller set and said. Why donā€™t you add them to your birthday wish list instead and take a smaller one instead Then i asked if i coulld get one to and i choose the brown one and my brother the white one.

Remeber this is not totally accurate. But I still have the set complete with the krana.

3 Likes

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

My first bionicle set was whenua hordika

Kopaka Nuva (2002), but I didnā€™t really get into it until I got Hahli Mahri and Nocturn at the same time, which was when I finally able to collect them as I pleased.

2 Likes

My first bionicle set was Jaller Mahi or Kongo Mahi

Suukorak was actually my first set but I was interested in BIONICLE in 2004ā€¦

Nuhrii from 2004 as hinted by my profile picture. He was the Tahu I never had.

1 Like