Five Nights at Freddy's series

I just wanna know why Ennard is in your house…

2 Likes

e x o t i c b u t t e r s

3 Likes

Best part of Fnaf is Eggs Benedict and his exotic butters.

2 Likes

Don’t forget the casual bongo elevator music and the angsty teen voice

He wants his exotic butters back :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

I haven’t bought the game for myself yet, but I did manage to sit down with a friend one night and play through the whole game with him. The more linear, story-centric approach is something I’m pretty okay with, as it’s kind-of a breath of fresh air, but the gameplay just seems kinda meh to me, with some parts bordering on tedious (looking at you, Night 4), not to mention that it’s a pretty short game as well.

The Private Room you can unlock after beating the death minigame was amazing. I never got to play through this part with my friend, but I did look up gameplay after learning of it. It’s a pretty sweet throwback to the main FNAF series, combining several elements from the first four games in a climactic one-on-one faceoff against Ennard. A shame that this never happens canonically…

Overall, I found Sister Location alright. Despite the fact that I didn’t really find the gameplay that good, its focus on story and the hidden “battle” with Ennard really made up for it.

6 Likes

You know the meme has gone too far when the big guys like Game Theorists get in on it…
and sponsor shirts for it

3 Likes

except that game theory gets in on everything big

5 Likes

Well this is happening… Ugh.

I was honestly happy that this series was done. But here we are! Back for more. Time for more confusing and overcomplicated plot lines, frame by frame pixel specific research, and conceptually simplistic gameplay that still manages to be infuriatingly dificult.

welp, i just got the seventh book in the fazbear frights series at barnes and noble. i honestly didn’t even know it was out.

also, if you people haven’t figured it out by now, i’m trying to make all my interests very obvious by mentioning them and posting in their topics.

1 Like

It’s not five nights but I saw willies wonderland and it makes me wonder why we haven’t gotten a resident evil action survival game out of this idea. Jump scares are fine if not a little boring but I’d love to just spend 5 nights hunting down evil animatronics.

@N01InParticular your really trying to get your 300 likes in aren’t you

1 Like

That’s arguably what FnaF Security Breach did.

Maybe. Way too late though just like a movie.