Folk's random requests

Can you draw Tahu Mata with the Spear of Fusion and the three Legendary Masks?

Okay I’m advertising it here too because why not!
Hey, guys, let’s try and reach 50 likes for the chibi Rahkshi drawing! Apparently you love it as much as I do so why not? Just for fun you know!

Just use the 2015 Gali mask.

Could you do another for me?
Red Robin, this version:

Could you please do my selfmoc?

I’d really appreciate one of my Self MOC, if it isn’t too much of a trouble.

One of the best and funniest things about these boards is probably how incredibly nice and polite everyone is XD

Don’t worry everyone, you I have seen all of you guys request, I still have work to do :slight_smile:

I am currently working on @ToaPyren 's request with a slighty different style from usual, hope you like it.
You may have noticed that I am uploading big amounts of topic pretty much every four hours. this is exceptional because I am on holiday and I don’t do much, in the future I doubt I can do more than one or two per day. But I’ll warn you whenever :slight_smile:

Love you guys!

10 Likes

Could you do my self-moc?

I’d like to request my self-MOC; I do need a better guide for my own drawings, after all.

Sorry about the sub-par quality, the pictures saved as JPG’s for whatever odd reason.

2 Likes

I’d like to request you draw a Warden, as I’m not that great at drawing. I kinda interested in seeing your interpretation of the description.

1 Like

Like this.

4 Likes

Okay guys I am going on an acting class, topics won’t be uploaded as frequently now :frowning:
I had really good creative period, but I’ll still be posting, don’t you worry.

2 Likes

Kardymis Prime please:

Here’s the topic for more pictures:

Thanks.

Mind doing one of Rascus from Knights Kingdom

Thanks

2 Likes

I know in the past, I requested a tyranid, but I would also like to request a drawing of my avatar, a deathwing terminator with a power sword:

2 Likes

I know I requested it and saw it.
I was asking if I could also have a drawing of my avatar.

I’ll try :slight_smile:

Thanks, man!

IsThat a tryanid?