Kardymis Prime

10 Days early… But why not eh? I thought I might as well just make this topic as today was the perfect day for photos…

This is how I envisioned Kardymis from the start, but I was so obsessed with making him the best MOC that I could, so he never looked like this. Back when he was a simple hero factory MOC, this was pretty much what he looked like, only now he is a bit more complex. I also decided to bring back some of his old “abilities”, like the way one of his hands was able to glow, the way his sword can. Shame that the sword piece doesn’t come in Trans-neon Orange…

Drawing the Sword…

Powering up…

Didn’t know which Focus looked better on the next two, so if you can help me decide, that would be great…

I know that some of you may not like this guy, seen as though he has many topics… Similarly, people may not like this version, but here’s the thing, I do. The way he looks now is the closest to his original form so far, which brings him closer to my heart than ever before…

But anyway, I hope you like it…

34 Likes

I really like it.
I personally think that the Black Phantom helmet isn’t used enough.

1 Like

Thanks!

I agree about it not being used much, but who wants a Self-MOC with a mask that everyone uses…

2 Likes

That sword, is beautiful.

This guy is awesome he’s proportioned properly, he looks fantastic, he has one of my personal favorite color schemes. In fact, he looks like he’d be related to my self moc.

I’m not sure the nature of the turning his limbs red with your moc, but mine does the same thing, to show his mask and limbs glowing red hot.

love the sword

I like this mainly because the way it looks. It looks really simple but is a fairly complex build👍

I dare say this is near perfect! The silver is added in where it makes sense, the build flows extremely well, and overall everything looks great!

I dare say best version of Kardymis yet!

Thanks!

1 Like