Forgotten Grotto (Mafia Discussion Topic)

so thats the real reason you left him XD

1 Like

Jaller: “We’re supposed to be at the Kohlii match!”

Takua: “Argh. Ah, sorry Jaller! Hang on a second. I just need to post in the TTV message boards!”

Jaller: “You’re hopping across lava to post on a stupid message board? Do you know what Turaga Vakama would say?”

Takua: “Irresponsible?”

Jaller: “Now come on!”

Takua: “Be… right… there! Ha ha!” And he never came back.

Poor Jaller had to fight the Po-Koronans and the Ga-Koronans all by himself. He lost epically and was kicked out of the Ta-Koro guard. THEN Takua came back and took his place.

7 Likes

MoL Mafia! Tahu is part of the Mafia and dumps Takua into the lava (Takua is Ekorak because he died first), Jaller is killed by a dissapointed Mafia Kohlii fan, so Kapura and Hahli have to go on the quest. Pewku is also part of the Mafia, and tries to set an Ash Bear on them, but Lewa, the Doctor/Defender saves them. (Lewa is Eljay) Tahu then kills Lewa/Eljay with poisoned mangosteen, and then buries Hahli in rubble in Onu-Koro. However the citizens of Onu-Koro hang Tahu for this. Then Pewku secretly sets the Ussal Crabs on Onua. But Turaga Whenua and Turaga Nuju (the Protectors) use the NSA and the candle-head cult to find this out and hang Pewku. Then Takua/Ekorak is resurrected, becomes Takanuva/Ekonuva, joins the Mafia and kills Makuta, the other Doctor/Defender. Then he and the other Mafia, Vezon/Meso (who hates the candle-head cult), assassinate Turaga Whenua. The NSA summons the Time-Travelling Muaka to kill Ekonuva, but Mezon tames it and steals all the mangosteen in the world to use as a doomsday device. Then The Red Star reanimates and beams back Lewajay. (It could not beam back anyone else due to Kahi/Guaardus destroying it) Lewajay eats all the mangosteen, then summons the rest of TTV to banish Mezon and Kahiardus! The End

5 Likes

…wow.

I am impressed.

1 Like

That’s absolutely not the point of this topic, but interesting story to be sure

1 Like

Mafia discussion topic, MoL Mafia. I do get your point though.

1 Like

It’s for discussing the actual games, not writing fanfics about them

1 Like

Note to Self: Never make a joke about someone’s username again, as the topic will inevitably dissolve into silliness afterwards.

Anyways this is the 24 hour warning for voting. Voting for hosts for the next game will end in 24 hours.

-MT

5 Likes

Make your final decisions, people.

Come on guys!
#voteforslime2015!

2 Likes

My vote is still for Slime.

I don’t remember what John Smith, Eljay, and Ekorak’s ideas were…

1 Like

I switch vote from Eljay to John.
Don’t remember John’s idea, but we’ve seen him fill in as host enough for me to trust that any game he runs will be pretty great.
Also I don’t want to deal with him outwitting me. :P

3 Likes

Current Tally:

@Political_Slime: 5 (Takua, BeefJStag, ColdGoldLazarus, Carrot8o, TFM101)
@Seto_Kaiba: 0
@Hawkflight: 2 (noob1234, Paradox)
@Ekorak: 3 (RECspiriah, Corex11, Eljay)
@UmbraManis: 0
@Eljay: 5 (DarkTakanuva, Ekorak, Greencapps, Artakha, Willess12)
@John_Smith: 1 (Chro)

Correct me if needed :smile:

2 Likes

You know what? I think I’ll switch my vote to @John_Smith, for similar reasons as @Chro. Sorry, Slime.

Neither Chro’s nor CGL’s switch counts, as they both came several hours after the deadline expired (not that it would’ve made much difference anyway)

It seems @Political_Slime and Alena’s plaything are our hosts for the next game. As soon as Vengeance ends (assuming it does, I’m honestly not sure it will at this point), you can get your topics up. In the meantime, feel free to make sign up topics

-MT

9 Likes

Wait, should we make separate sign-up topics? Or should we make one for both?

1 Like

What do you mean? I assume we’ll make a sign-up topic for our respective Mafia as well as the Mafia topic once it begins.

1 Like

No, I mean for our Mafias. In the past, there has been ONE sign-up topic for Mafias, barring the HF Mafia games.

1 Like

Hm, true. Alrighty, we’ll see what MT decides.

I wouldn’t have any problems with it, but the whole reason we have two Mafia Games is so that we could divide players up into two equal groups. However, your game is so radically different from my game that it might be better to have two sign-up topics…? :confounded:

1 Like