G3 Set Concept: Tahu vs Vorahk [April Fools]

Hi it’s Sokoda again and I built another set concept. I was thinking for a while how it could be assured that the Bionicle G3 line of sets would be more widely accepted, so I tried to mix one of the most beloved line of LEGO sets with BIONICLE:
Mighty Micros.
The set has 127 pieces (includign one mask I added)

The set contains Tahu and Vorahk in the Mighty Micros style and their Mighty Micro cars.

1. Tahu

The Minifigure of Tahu has a more simplified design, which is easyer to print and has short legs!! These can be used to modify your matoran if you don’t care that much about the posability of the minifigure. He also looks a lot more friendly.

Tahus car uses the Hau as a front and has a lot of fire elemets, because he is the Toa of fire.

2. Vorahk

Vorahk also has a simplified design and short legs.

Hes vehicle features a Rahkshi head and the skelettal design like in Vorahks Devourer.

To summarize I think BIONICLE Mighty Micros would be the best way to do Bionicle system sets, because it avoids discussions about the size of miniufigure legs, features Epic Rolling Action and allows every character to have a vehicle and we all know how much LEGO loves their vehicles.
I hope I could show you the benefits of BIONICLE Mighty Micros and until next time
Sokoda

37 Likes

I take back everything I said about not wanting vehicle sets, this is clearly the future of BIONICLE.

4 Likes

Cool that I could convince you of that opinion

1 Like

we so need more of these.

@Sokoda i think you should at some point make a separate topic just to show of sets like these.

2 Likes

Yeah I had a lot of fun building them, it’s sad that LDD only has Tahus mask

1 Like

Tahu is riding the G2 hype train lmao

1 Like

huh cute but are making any more normal sets soon?

No from now on it’s ONLY Mighty Micros

1 Like

Perfection

When do we get Eljay’s Mighty Micro?

This sounds like a cool idea, but I won’t be fast enough to do it today

1 Like

Mighty micros are the bane of my existence bit this is pretty cool

Don’t you like the short legs aren’t they amazing

I don’t like the cartoonish faces that you can’t use for anything else

I want to buy these.

Do Might Micros actually only have short legs, or was this just to light the whole leg debate again?

They actually do only have short legs, so I thought this could finally end thid debate^^

Aye yay yay…curse April.

1 Like

what do you mean no more normal sets!!! com’n they were amazing

They are cute and small and I will protect them. Also you’ve gone small designs and I’m going waaay big. Coincidence?

@lordvaldek671 and @Kardax, ok now I can tell you: This was an April Fools joke, I will do more normal set concepts

1 Like