G3 Toa Kaita Concepts

I think Tahu/Onua and Kopaka/Pohatu would work the best.

Instead of Minifigures or big figs they could be similar to the Nexo Knights mechs that used Mixel joints.

I’m just gonna say it: Lewa’s mask/helmet looks way too much like Griffith/Femto’s helmet.

Having Kaita fusions for different characters and a different amount of characters just adds the potential for a minifigure series.

And the 3+ fusions can use the longer torso design as seen with the Woody lego figure. And the 6 or / amalgam fusion can have 4 or 6 arms (would need new mold for that).

maybe instead we could have toa collectible minifigures but maybe like

Nidhiki
Naho
Lhikhan
Lesovik
Tuyet
Norik
Iruni
Gaaki
Pouks
Kualas
Bomonga
Vakama
Nokama
Matau
Onewa
Whenua
Nuju
Jovans team
Lesoviks team
Jovan
Toa cordak
A random toa

or maybe mask packs that each come with a head and you can find the golden miru
with the eljay face :joy:also if you got three members of a toa team then you could make a kaita such as
Lihkan
Nidhiki
Tuyet
A kaita? also maybe the excusive figure could be a chrome gold tahu. All sets should advertise on the back the two kaita Wairuha (A lewa mask, gali body, kopaka legs and a kopaka head then Akami (Tahu mask onua body pohatu legs and head) I also think no exclusive parts required like[quote=“Asriel, post:1, topic:35197”]
Option 1:

Option 2:
[/quote]

I dislike those two because
Option one
minifigures cannot split in half
where is kopaka
why half gali half lewa as I stated before there should be a kopaka body or legs
Option 2
still no kopaka!
the head in blue is not in lewa, its in a possible mask pack
it looks like gali who wants to be superman so wears the mask of flight and a cape so she can fly, I do not see lewa and I do not see Kopak[quote=“Asriel, post:1, topic:35197”]
Wairuha
[/quote]

Option 3
Uhhh kopaka is there but only his head, cape and arms
why the white miru? I mean combiners are not supposed to have exclusive parts, tell me did the instructions advertise exclusive parts? the games did but then…

boy were those ussal crabs oversized also

anthing can happen :yum:

1 Like

people told my to give them the gold and silver masks, and why didnt I add Kopaka in option 1 and 2? because that’s my idea for the combiners, just 3 combiners of 2 each

Option two is the best. I think in this way there can be more than 2 Kaitas.

I never noticed this post. I like the blending of colors into one new color with traits of each character.

It kind of reminds me of DNA Digivolution in Digimon Adventure 02, which is an interesting route for some character bonds. I assume Tahu and Kopaka would merge after learning to cooperate, and Onua with Pohatu who would probably get along well already.

More like Kaita should be like Steven Universe Fusions.

1 Like

or maybe this

Kopaka + Tahu = Akamai, Toa of Valor
Onua + Pohatu = Wairuha, Toa of Wisdom
Lewa + Gali = Naho, Toa of Purity