GAME: Legends of TTV: Tale of the Brohunga

Nah. That way he’ll find Ehyre and become the almighty Ehryt8o.

I say we kill that pot8o scrub, no one seems to like him anyways

Save Pot8o!

4 Likes

;__;

<why does no one love me

In Roman culture, I thought thumbs down meant thumbs up?

in the arena, thumbs down means one gladiator (the winner) has to kill the other.

Story: So Leroy decided to let the Rahi take Pot8o.

The Rahi took the potato and grasped it into it’s mouth. As it bit down, light yellow mush poured out of the holes of previously bitten areas, and plopped down to the ground. Then the Rahi threw Pot8o up into the air and caught him in it’s mouth, swallowing him whole. Pot8o was eaten alive.

“Well, that was quite graphic,” Leroy thought to himself. Suddenly, the Rahi turned toward Leroy to attack him. Quickly, he flashed the staff in the Rahi’s eyes, making it paralyzed as he fled.

So Leroy battled and ran through the caves with Waj’s staff, until eventually he found an Admin being cornered by the Vakuta Beast. It was MT. “Stay away from my amiibos!” MT shouted.

How shall we rescue MT?

4 Likes

Tell him to git gud or git rekt then move on.

2 Likes

Uh…use the staff?

YAY! pot8o is dead!
about MT: lift him over his back and carry him out!

-Yuedom

Use the staff!

Rescue teh Em Tur! (Rescue the Em Tee.)

Jump in the air using ninja skizzells, then dash toward the Vakuta Beast, and use the staff to pierce it’s skull.

Lol everyone ditched pot8o but now wants to save MT.

2 Likes

Story: So Leroy decided that the staff could help him defeat the Vakuta Beast and save MT. Quickly, he flashes the staff’s light and blinds the beast, and then begins to pelt it with Madu Fruit. But the fruit did nothing.

“Use the amiibos, kid. They’ll defeat this guy 1 on 1 in smash bros.”

So Leroy picked up one of the amiibos around the cave, and throws it at the Vakuta Beast. It gets knocked out by it, leaving MT to quickly get all of his amiibos and flee.

Outside of the cave, Leroy talks to MT. “So do I get anything for this?”

“You? You’re just a new guy on the boards. Besides, you used the amiibo wrong. You’re not supposed to throw it, fool. Because you acted like an incompetent bafoon, you won’t recieve anything.”

Well that’s nice, Leroy thought. I did all this work with no reward.

End of Chapter 2. Discuss about this short chapter!

4 Likes

Interesting. I’ll stick around to see what Leroy does next

What a scrub :stuck_out_tongue:

I formally request a wrestling match against the Time Traveling Muaka in a later chapter

4 Likes

RIP pot8o :stuck_out_tongue: