GBWC: Sunrise of the New Champion (RP Topic)

They would arrive he walks towards his side and places the gp base and Barbatos Lupus.
“Damage level?” he asked.

“The last thing we need to see around here is them smooching.” Nathan jokes.

“Ah… lowest setting. I don’t want to ruin my Gundam.”

Rick chuckled. “Yeah, no thanks.”

“Fine by me.” he set to the lowest damage level. “Ready?”

“Hehehe, is she cute though?” he asked.

Ryan turns. “Nathan…stop.”

Lacey nodded.
“Ready.”

Rick chuckled.
“Come on, though… we can have a bit of fun with this. I think we all know Logan could lighten up a bit.”

1 Like

Logan smirks and sets the battle arena into tundra. “Logan Osborne, Gundam Barbatos Lupus, ready!” he said as Barbatos was launched into the arena and started to hover around much faster than before.

“Oh, you think?” Nathan chuckled.

“So you think she could lighten him up, huh?” Ryan asked Rick.

“Lacey, Sazabi Rewind ready.” Lacey said, as Sazabi Rewind rocketed through the sky.

“Yeah, and I think we could use some fun… this is too good of an oppurtunity, we gotta mess with him a little bit.”

Barbatos sees Sazabi and doesn’t hesitate he takes out his rail gun and charges it up and fires a destructive blue energy blast at Sazabi with incredible force.

Nathan chuckled but then stopped. “Oh that’s a bad idea…you really don’t want to mess with him…unless you got my back on this one because I won’t risk doing it alone.”

“As long as you don’t hurt each other, perhaps it might be ‘fun’ if she does bring up the best in him, by all means, have your game,” Ryan said.

Sazabi dodged, before firing a large amount of missiles at Barbatos. She pulled out her long rifle, ready to fire.

Rick nodded. “I got your back.”

“Impressive,” Logan admits as he directs the blast to the missiles and destroys them. He placed the rail gun on his back and leaped towards Sazabi with incredible speed taking out his sword mace out ready to strike.

“Good, thanks, brother.”

Sazabi dodged and fired more missiles, before switching to her shotgun and firing.

Rick nodded, grinning.

Barbatos docked avoiding the missles, he gracefully passes by the shotgun and swings the giant heavy sword mace towards Sazabi’s chest with great speed.

Sazabi moves the shield in front of her body, taking the hit. She flew backward, firing her missiles and funnels at the same time.

He quickly reacts by blasting the funnels with his 200mm gun and the missiles some he dodges and some he strikes down with his sword mace.
“Your tactics are the same I’ve noticed, easily predictable, at least make it the fight of our lives.” he said as he hovers towards Sazabi and swings a powerful punch at the Sazabi’s head.

Sazabi caught the punch and swung one of her own at Barbatos.

One of Barbatos’s sub arm took his sword mace and so Barbatos deflected the punch with his forearm and swings a powerful left hook at Sazabi’s face.

Sazabi raised her shield and blocked, before firing missiles point-blank.

Barbatos spins and uses his sub arm from the back and slashes at the missiles. As he then fires with both of his 200mm guns at Sazabi rapidly.

Sazabi uses the shield to block, before rocketing forward and trying to ram Barbatos.

“Your attempt is a thoughtful one but.” he said as Sazabi was trying to ram into him and in response Barbatos rammed into Sazabi with his shoulder with great force by using his thrusters. “I am not to be underestimated in a force context.”

Sazabi took the hit and flew backwards, firing missiles at Barbatos.