General Questions [Questions]

Well, they were the same thing, originally. I’m not sure if they are phasing out the term Vako entirely, since they use it less and less. But yes, like the others have said, Vako would be the technical name and Fire Spitter is the common name.

3 Likes

Updated from the recent podcast.
I want to add little tidbits from the parts where this thread is not directly mentioned but it takes too much time.
Trying the link to the timestamp on the video. might break after today and might not be worth it. Let me know what you think

In the last podcast, there was a mention of Brickonicle possibly branching out into a more cosmic setting. Would there be any opposition towards bringing in villains such as the Bohrok into the universe as some sort of alien threat?

We all know that Brickonicle as we know it now will change. So I am not sure how this thread will continue and how it will change according to that.

Either way, I will continue to maintain the thread and edit the main post with unanswered and answered questions. I hope Brickonicle continues to live on in one form or another, even if the podcast format was flawed, it was a useful way to keep track of the information and answer questions posted by the community.

Either way, I guess the question I now have is, will Brickonicle continue as a cooperative proyect between several cast members? or will one member will take charge of the entire universe?

1 Like

I’m assuming it’ll just go back to being part of the podcast, but it’s definitely still continuing.

Maybe it’ll just be a Boards thing…

I cannot remember if this was asked here before, but does the lightning God is cannon? Does the lightning God create the lightning Toa? If the elemental Gods are the cooperative work of Makuta and Ekimu, then how did Karzhani make the lightning God? Can he replicate both powers? Wouldn’t Ekimu and makuta become suspicius when a seventh elemental God makes a seventh Toa?

1 Like

I would think Karzahni just makes the Matoran, so there wouldn’t be an Elemental Lord of Lightning. My headcanon is that Makuta turns Voriki into a synthetic Toa in an attempt to counter the real Toa. So an Elemental Lord wouldn’t be required.

Either that, or Makuta makes Voriki a Toa by creating a new Elemental Lord to grant the power. But such an Elemental Lord would probably be fully loyal to Makuta since its purpose isn’t to keep balance like the others, and thus has no reason to rebel. However, since Makuta is against making excessive sentience, I would think the first option fits better.

1 Like

Last I remember all the lightning matoran had died a long long time ago. Leaving Voriki as the last one.

Not sure on all the other things, but then if Voriki was made by makuta after Makuta was imprisoned, then she never participated on the war against the brothers.
I was curious because all lightning matoran are created by Karzahni.

1 Like

I even thought I heard a (dark) idea that Voriki killed all of the other Matoran as a result of madness, though that was suggested when the Mask Control would be in Elisia…

What is the story on the Mask of Control? I thought it was fused to Tren Krom or something like that.

I didn’t mean that Voriki was made by Makuta… but that her Toa form was. She was a Matoran with the rest of her tribe, made by Karzahni. My thought about Makuta was that he discovers her still alive after he is brought back (probably while searching for his mask). He then turns her into a Toa to deal with the other Toa, since he would still be too weak to do it himself. He could then remain behind the scenes to set up more events.

1 Like

I see, I misunderstood then.
Yeah, that part is still a grey undecided area. At least from the people who decided cannon.
It was never explained how the lightning toa was created.

I want to ask: What are the collectibles in each year? It is a theme in all Bionicle to have to collect something. We had that for most of the first years: kanohi, great kanohi, kanoka, krana, kraata, Rhotuka, squid, zamor spheres, and so on.

Yes, that was a double post. -Prentice1215

Is Brickonicle still being worked on? Everything seems dead here, but I can’t find an announcement that says the project is over.

The TTV cast themselves have long since moved on from the project for a myriad of reasons, and most of the community with them. MOCists and stuff on the rare occasion show something off and it gets mentioned here and there, but there isn’t really any active involvement in the project anymore.

Sorry.

2 Likes

Quick question - Is there a feature to unheart a post you accidentally liked?

Yeah just click on the heart again and it will remove it.

What about contest entries you voted for by accident?

You can just change your selection in the poll.

I don’t believe there’s any way to completely remove your vote though, you can only change which one you vote for.

1 Like

That’s such a shame, it was such a cool project!

1 Like