General "Quirks" Discussion Topic

MY PEOPLE.

3 Likes

High fives

And am I the only one that was scared to DEATH of some aliens?? like I had a escape plan for if someone turned on a alien realated movie or ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ me??..cries

Well I have a plan for the zombie apocalypse… so yeah you are not entirely alone

the more I hate myself the less I have the will to eat

:frowning: Chro dude… what’s wrong?

Asking chro what’s wrong is opening a can of worms too big for this topic

Send me a PM on skype tomorrow and I can put you in a place capable of explaining

4 Likes

Lately, I get up in the morning, and the second thing I say is “Bill O’Reilly!”

2 Likes

I tend to say “Mornin!” to the next person to get out of bed.

As of late I have been having issues with smelling…I do not know why…but my sense of smell SUCKS!

I have gotten the habit of saying yee and ey b0ss in public

3 Likes

Wow…are you with someone? like that you know?

not sure what you mean by that
I will assume you either mean with friends
yes, I say it around my friends

Yes that is what I mean…I guess we are all a little weird around people we know. If I know people then I am really nice and friendly. but if I do not…I seem a little hostile. a couple of my friends (before I knew them all that well) after I first moved they believed I was going to kill them.

I purposely go for the bad endings whenever i can.
Gives me a purpose to use this.

It’s better when it ends in death, cause it lets me play this.

I practice screaming when I drive on the freeway so that I know no one can hear my soul scraping cries of agonizing pain drowned out by an unending stream of noise canceling engines horns and tires.

4 Likes

finally got ADD meds yo

5 Likes

CHRO YOU’RE ALIIIIIIIVE~

uuuuu

1 Like

radio silence doesn’t mean the radio’s broken

7 Likes

Sometimes, I’ll be sitting at the computer, and something I read on the internet, here or elsewhere, will strike me profoundly, and all of a sudden, I have an irresistible need to get up and leave the computer as fast as possible and go anywhere else. I literally get up and bolt, usually to my room.

~banana~

4 Likes

Edited title for clarity - Not legomaster

I like sleeping with a pillow on my face.

6 Likes

Oi! I really liked “quirky quirks of biomcquirk” :angry:

4 Likes