Godzilla Discussion

I’ve heard. Should be sweet.

I gotta level with ya, I don’t like this Godzilla, it doesn’t look scary, if it were stomping around my city, I’d be more scared of getting into a head-on collision with a smart car, while I am in a tank.

Everyone! Everyone! Hear me! Universal has gifted us with a new trailer for King of Monster!

#THIS IS AWESOMENESS INCARNATE!

Holy mother of god…

1 Like

@TheOnlyGuyWhoLikesMistika

Godzilla 2014 is good though.

1 Like

50% good, I enjoy most of it when its in Japan

Personally I really liked it. Every moment the monsters are on screen is amazing. And that ending fight is to die for. Though the film isn’t flawless and I understand why a lot of people don’t like it much.

1 Like

I mostly just watch the old ones for comedic purposes. I kind of understand the unironic enjoyment of the story and stuff but personally none of what I’ve seen was even great in that sense

1 Like

GKotM is probably going to be in the “so stupid it’s wonderful” category, which is just fine by me. A stupid and fun movie is a good breather.

1 Like

Hopefully Ghidora, Mothra, and Rodan live up to their names.

The first monster movie I saw was an old Godzilla VS Mothra. Am I allowed to pull for mothra on this one

Allowed to pull for Mothra?

Yeah like cheer for mother cuz he’s the best out of all of them

Isn’t mothra a she?

How am I supposed to know

look it up?

Nah i don’t care enough lol

Mothra is a she.

1 Like

It’s Battra who is the male moth Kaiju.

Mothra is the female one.

1 Like

There is a male Mothra, and he’s name Mothra Leo, who appeared in the Rebirth of Mothra trigoly in the 1990’s.

2 Likes