Gravity Hate Topic

Here you can post about times when gravity decided to just frell you over.

For Example;

Today, when I was ridding my bicycle with my friend, the breaks decided to forget how to break and I went flying and hit the pavement hard, now I’m all scraped up.

8 Likes

I didn’t see it, but Gravity seemed to be a really overrated movie

Edit: Okay, this is the post of mine that gets the most likes?! What!?

21 Likes

Oh it was.

2 Likes

Interstellar was better.

Far better.

7 Likes

Once gravity pulled my swimming trunks down in front of some gurls.

I hate gravity.

10 Likes

I was riding my bike uphill once and my legs decided “Hey, let’s stop being strong enough to keep this guy going uphill.”

Needless to say, I started rolling backwards and fell off my bike. It’s a wonder I didn’t break any bones.

7 Likes

Interstellar was also overrated :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:
But in any case, riding up hills on a bike in general is really tiring. Darn you Gravity.

Kind of gravity, kind of my own body screwing me over, but I once managed to have some sort of weird muscle spasm while trying to put my iPod away and throw it across a department store in Japan. Needless to say it was fine, but when I accidentally dropped it 2 inches onto a tiled floor… not so much. How does that even work.

3 Likes

my friend had a skateboard at the top of a hill, gravity decided the skateboard needed to come down the hill

I tried to move out of the way

gravity didn’t want me too, I slipped, skateboard hit me in the shin

3 Likes

Gravity hurts

But nah. Gravity is pretty nice to me. However, one time I was being an idiot and decided to walk my dog while riding my scooter. My dog went sanac fast, I fell off and did a barrel roll, and then I hit my head on the side walk. I also managed to scrape my knee and bang up my ankle pretty bad. I don’t blame gravity though, I was just being stupid.

10 Likes

One day in my karate class, I tried to do a spinning kick in the air…I missed my opponent, and landed on my chest on the floor.

Gravity hurts. :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

One time I tried doing a cartwheel on a mat in my garage
the mat slid from underneath me
and I fell to the concrete…

gravity hurts.

3 Likes

I had the same with a phone once, accidentally ended up flinging it across the room where it imbedded itself in a curtain

5 Likes

One time, I wanted to fly.
And gravity said “No!”
And I cried.

6 Likes

Blast! You beat me to it :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

One time, when I was but a lad, I was being goaded on by a distant relitive (I don’t remember what exactly his is/was to me, some sort of cousin I think) and so I charged him. He sidestepped me and stuck his foor out and thanks to gravity I tripped and landed just wrong. Broke my collar bone. Not fun, I would advise against trying it for yourself.

2 Likes

Story time.

I have low blood pressure and I am known to pass out occasionally. Well gravity nearly messed me up, as I passed out once in a workshop, near a disk sander that was being used.

Luckily I missed it and only hit my head. But gosh dang did it hurt.

6 Likes

Once, I forgot that I was in midair while I was in midair. Gravity did not forget, unfortunately.

3 Likes

Gravity? What a lame song!

Jk; I actually like it alright. =P

You all make Isaac Newton cry!

3 Likes