Greatest Bionicle Regret

It’s a combination of both.

Also because I always got the names mixed up when I was young, and I still do.

1 Like

Mmm… Insight.

2 Likes

You have reminded me of my old room. I also had a Metru red wall, along with some blue ones, and the Toa Metru bed comforter thing. It was awesome.

2 Likes

Regret? not getting Tahu Mata “Retro” or Tahu Mata “Stars”, altho they had my favourite Mask! :c (2015 Kanohi Hau, Im coming for you!)

3 Likes

Regretting taking a year off in 2009. I still got a few of the sets, but I thought it was a new story and only used them for parts.

I realllllllllly want Tuma. I don’t have Tuma.

2 Likes

Why is Tuma so popular? I don’t understand it!

2 Likes

Cause he is an epic set.
And he’s the mighty Tuna. :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Check out Makuta Fest 2013 a.k.a. Tuma Fest.

Here’s a link.

Note: If the BioSector01 Podcast hasn’t updated by the time you read this, it’s the second from the top.

1 Like

i regret so many bionicle-related things:

1. i wanted to have the vezon and fenrak set, when i was 7 or so. instead i got one of these awesome displaycases they had in the shops for promotion. but instead of keeping that awesome thing and just buying vezon, I DESTROYED THE DISPLAY!

2. my dad gave me sidorak as a present, but because of my dumbness, i teared him apart.

3. same thing as number 2. with the blue nui jaga.

4. my mum accidently stepped on my piraka stronghold and i didb’t bother rebuilding it ;( .

1 Like

It seems like a lot of people are complaining about tearing their sets apart. Can’t you just rebuild them?

1 Like

Some pieces are fragile (so they brake) and they lost the instructions. Happened to my brother’s Brutaka; The piece had broken.

3 Likes

I tried to take some post 2008 Bionicle figures apart for storage, and the joints broke. :frowning:

2 Likes

2008 and on had horribly breakable parts. :frowning:

4 Likes

Well… I had a habit of picking up certain sets that in hindsight were kind of like “meh” and missing the awesome ones.

1 Like

So true. I can’t even take them out of the canisters because I fear they will break even more.

1 Like

Another regret is letting my mom talk me into getting rid of all my canisters

3 Likes

I share this regret.

2 Likes

@Kookie
Yeah, that’s what I’m attempting to do right now, but finding some specific pieces for sets after being taken apart for years is getting frustrating! Every time i start rebuilding a set, i find out about a piece i lost… I’ve been able to rebuild about 30 of the 50 sets I collected, and hopefully I can rebuild them all!

@Pohatu
What bothers me is that I got all the Makuta and Toa Nuva, except for Gali! So close to collecting them all!

1 Like

You have reminded of how, before I tragically sold all my sets, I had Kopaka and Gali Mata, but had Tahu, Pohatu, Onua, and Lewa Nuva. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

As do I.

1 Like