Guardians of the Galaxy: The Hunt Ep. 1

The first part of my GotG story.

The Milano was flying through space, at a great speed. It seemed to be running from something. Well, it was. It was running from three big ships. Inside it, Star Lord was piloting. Rocket Raccoon was to his right. Baby Groot was on the floor, searching for something interesting in Quill’s bag. He didn’t care about what was happening.
Gamora entered the cockpit.
Gamora: Quill! Why are we running from three ships?
Quill: Because they want to kill us!
Gamora: What? Why?
Quill: No idea.
Gamora: Oh really? Rocket, why are we being chased by three ships?
Rocket: Because we stole their gems.
Quill: What?
Gamora: What!?!?!?!?!?
Rocket: Quill’s plan.
Quill: Why did you told her? I told you not to tell her!
Rocket: Sorry Quill, but you told me not to lie anymore.
Quill: You love to torture me.
Rocket: Uh, yeah.
Gamora: Quill!
Quill: Sorry, Gamora! Rocket, Drax and I were on these guys’ planet and discovered that they have some awesome gems.
Groot took a giant silver orb from Quill’s bag.
Quill: And there are more. We used the usual plan: we drink with them, they become drunk and fall asleep, and we take the gems and leave before they realize what happened.
Gamora: And why they are after us?
Quill: Because Drax actually became drunk.
Gamora: Where is he now?
Quill: At the turret.
Gamora looked at the window and saw a lot of lasers trying to hit the enemy ships.
Gamora: I hate you Quill.
Quill: You’ve told me this before. Rocket, pilot the ship! I am going to help Drax!
Rocket: Oh, yeah!
Quill went to the little turret above the cargo room. Drax, still drunk, was shooting everything, screaming “Die, monster!!!” He was instead shooting some random asteroids.
Quill: Allow me, Drax.
Drax (drunk): No, I can handle it.
Quill: No, you can’t.
Quill put his hand on Drax’s shoulder.
Drax: Leave me alone, human.
Quill: Drax, you are drunk! We need to get out of here in one piece, and you’re not helping!
At that moment, because Drax wasn’t distracting their attention anymore, the aliens shot the engines of the Milano, destroying them. Rocket began to try and find a planet where they could land before they will be killed by the enemies. He found one and, with his last effort, he used the speed of the Milano to enter in the atmosphere. In this time, Quill used the turret to blast an enemy ship, which exploded. Then he and Drax were thrown backwards when the ship crashed on the planet.
The Guardians exited from the destroyed Milano. Quill looked in the sky, to see if the ships are coming, but they weren’t.
Quill: So, we can all agree we survived because of my good luck.
Gamora: Good luck? Good luck?!
Quill: Yes… We are alive…That’s good luck.
Gamora: And we are being hunted! Those guys will come back, I am sure! Why you can’t think, Quill? We always get in trouble because of you!
Quill: What? No…!
Gamora: Yes! Remember last week?
Quill: Well…
Gamora: Or last month?
Quill: Gamora, I…
Gamora: Or that time with the Krees!
Quill: That wasn’t my fault! It was Drax’s!
Everybody looked at Drax.
Drax: What? I had an emergency!
Gamora: The point is that most of the times when we get in trouble is because of you! This is your fault, and now look! We are on some unknown planet, with the ship destroyed!
Rocket: Actually, we are on Neption, a planet from the Shi’ar Empire. Three solar systems by the Nova Corps.
Gamora: Good! Thank you, Rocket!
Quill: Do you think you can fix the ship?
Rocket: Well, I can do some things. And when we arrive at the Nova Corps I can borrow some parts to make the engines stronger.
Gamora: Borrow?
Rocket: Borrow… You go and look for a city. Groot and I can try and fix the ship.
Groot: I am Groot?
Rocket: No, you can’t keep Quill’s bag.
Baby Groot took Quill’s bag and gave it to Quill.
Quill: Thank you, Groot!
Quill looked in the bag, and then at Groot.
Quill: Groot, give me the Infinity Stone.
Groot went to the ship and grabbed the orb.
Quill: Stop stealing the Infinity Stone!
After this, Star Lord, Gamora and Drax went to find a city. It didn’t take long to find one. Drax started to talk with some Shi’ar citizens. The Shi’arians were human-like beings with green skin. They always thought that they were the best, just because their empire is bigger than the Kree Empire, with 3 solar systems. Drax discovered that Neption was the capital of the empire, and that in this city there was the castle of Emperor Vulcan, the Shi’ar king.
Drax: They also told me that Vulcan isn’t on the planet at this time. He is on his ship, with his fleet. Yesterday he went to meet Thanos himself.
Quill: OK then. Let’s go and find a store or something.
The Guardians walked to a street. Around them there were tons of skyscrapers and big buildings. Quill looked into an alley, and saw a Shi’ar female, being robbed by six guys. Quill walked in immediately.
Quill: Hey you! Leave that woman alone!
The thieves looked at him.
The thief boss: Well, well, well! It seems we have a hero here!
The six thieves started to laugh. The two other Guardians stood next to Quill.
The thief boss: Oh. Three heroes. Get them, boys!
It was 6 vs 3. The boss stood next to the woman. Quill unholstered his blasters and shot at the thieves. Gamora kicked one of them. Another wanted to shoot her, but she deflected the blast with her sword. And Drax… Two thieves couldn’t stop the destroyer.
Quill just finished with his opponents when the boss hit him in the back and took his bag.
The thief boss: My prize.
He opened it. Then he saw the Orb. He took it.
Quill: No!
The thief boss: I found it. It is mine.
Quill tried to take the Orb, but the thief had already opened it. He ran away. Gamora and Drax did the same. The thief touched the Infinity Gem, and a giant explosion destroyed him. It destroyed the whole alley. Quill was pushed forward by the force of the explosion, and then he was knocked unconscious.

Thanks to @JediTimeLord824

3 Likes

Looks good!

1 Like