Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3

Yes! It is happening!

After so much drama relating James Gunn and Drax’s actor, Kevin Feige made it officialy that GotG will happen at some point in Phase 5. It currently doesn’t have a release date, but expect it rather soon.
All of the guardians will be back: Quill, Gamora, Rocket, Drax, Mantis and some sort of version of Groot (I am really curious to see which one). We will also the Sovereigns again and Adam Warlock was heavily rumoured and partially confirmed for this one.

Can’t wait for this movie. I loved the original two ones, and I just love the guardians in general.
Let me know what you think.

2 Likes

Thor will probably show up before leaving for his 4th film.

1 Like

You know, I remember my friend telling me that Adam Warlock is heavily connected to the Soul Stone in the comics… :thinking:

He is, but here it seems to be a Superman created by the Sovereigns.

Also, apparently GotG will not be part of Phase 4 (that will be only two years old), so I am going to edit the topic and say that it will be part of Phase 5.

Yeah, I’d imagine the mess over Gunn pushed things back quite a bit. Sad that we won’t be seeing the movie for a while, but I get it.

1 Like

To be honest, I see it coming out in 2022-2023, which is not all that far away.
I just hope it will fit in the timeline with Love and Thunder.

It’s another Guardians movie. How could I not get excited for it? The Guardians of The Galaxy are hands down my favorite group in the MCU, and I can’t wait to see more of them.

I really wish they didn’t fire James Gunn. Now his movie is delayed because DC roped him into that stupid Suicide Squad sequel/reboot/whatever it is.