Gunpla Discussion Topic

Well originally I was going to skip the re rise wodom pod and the final battle set since I’m not the biggest fan of the design and have the normal versions of the rest then this happened. Now I kinda want 2 final battle sets just to customize one of these beasts.

2 Likes

the f90 “IS REALLY FEELIN’ IT!”

it has a manado.

Kinda scary how similar these two look.

2 Likes

Well I finally completed the re rising gundam; looks good but I really hope if we get more build team combiners this is just the build fighters gundam girl of them and later attempts will perfect the idea.

Way too many loose parts here including the one peg holding the core 2 as the body and basically all the aegis knight armor.

2 Likes

Quick question: how does everyone display their gunpla boxes? personally I just stick them on one of my walls, it is constantly growing, soon it shall overtake It (just like I took over my current body)

image|690x421

2 Likes

I mostly just have stacks and the rest I just cut the main artwork.

I got my first gundam today!

1 Like

Close enough I guess

not really a Gundam kit, but it’s made by the same company and I think it’s ok to talk about other kinds of kits

Thoughts?

Not a gunpla kit but it’s fine.

2 Likes

Oh. It was the only one at Barnes and noble.

Yeah Barnes and noble seems to be really lacking in my area to.

2 Likes

Look into hobbytown usa or some of the smaller hobby shops you might have. Unless you order online it very unlikely large stores Carry good stock of non western popular stuff like mecha. The most non regular vehicles you’ll find is maybe bandais Star Wars Kits.

You plan on getting more though? 30mm is so good for easy customs

2 Likes

YES! I had a blast building it and I really want more.

If you can get them definitely get some of the add ons. The line is just boring without anything

1 Like

Too bad the only hobby town USA near me is almost 5 hours away.

2 Likes

There might be another anime / hobby shop. Either way online is still the best option.

I have some near me but they’re at least 30 minutes away,

But yeah online will always be the best option

2 Likes

At least unless we get to a point non western stuff like gunpla becomes popular. At this point If it ever happens maybe that live action gundam movie might help.

Oh, so you like Gunpla? Name every model.

1 Like

don’t say that here, it’ll actually happen

2 Likes

really?

1 Like