Halo:Demons in the Night RP

“S-sure!” Aries said, following her.

1 Like

“After you.” Catina said to Aries, as she stood before one of the unoccupied pods.

1 Like

“How about you first?” Aries asked

1 Like

“Hmm.” Catina said. Then she lifted Aries, turning Aries while lifting her, and placing her in the cryopod. "Sorry, but it does not look like we will both fit in one of them. “Sleep tight.” She said to Aries and chuckled.

2 Likes

Aries kissed her swiftly before shutting the pod.

“I didn’t give you permission to do that.” Catina said to the quickly freezing Aries, and held up her hand, clenching her fist.

“We seem to be the last two unfrozen.” Catina said to Kiana. “And a fun fact, before today I had never even thought about fighting a Spartan IV. But before today, none of the Spartan IV’s threatened to kill me.” Catina added…

And Catina also walked over to Blair’s pod and leaned against it. “And you insinuated that you would shoot me in the head?” She asked Blaircicle. “You have lost the element of surprise, and I may have to explain that it was attempted fratricide that caused me to do whatever I may do to you.”

2 Likes

“oh she’ll be fine… These ONI spooks talk a lot but they never do much other than bark” Kiana said as she cleared her visor and smiled “is this your first time being frozen?”

1 Like

“No. No it is not.” Catina said. “But there may be some secret joy to be found in watching the first timers complain when they wake up” Catina said as she moved to her pod and opened the hatch.

“yeah… I’m a little nervous… The helmet doesn’t really help at all” she said staring into her empty pod

“It is just cold. Not much else to it.” Catina said as she entered her pod and closed the hatch.

Kiana muted her helmet and stepped inside her pod, breathing deeply as it closed

Yet again Catina watched her visor ice over inside the cryopod, before she drifted off to sleep.

A month passed as the prowler finally left slipspace over the small jungle planet, its two moons was in view, as barley any oceans in view, but it had clouds covering most of the lush green planet.

Blair pod opened first as she fell out coughing and gagging, attempting to catch her breath, she flipped off her pod as she picked herself up, before waking up anyone else she contacted ONI. “Sir, we arrived.” She said wiping the left over spit off from her coughing fit from her mouth.

“Affirmative, land at the location being sent to your HUD now, that is where Solar was last spotted. Hurry agent Vallery, before the covenant discover of your existence.” The man said as Blair nodded. “Yes sir.”

She walked over and began opening everyone’s pods, still having a small cough here and now. “Wake up everyone! We’re at Descendent. Lock and load, boots on the ground in 10.” She said waiting for everyone.

@EvilLobsterKing (feel free to jump in whenever.)

1 Like

Aries awoke as well, coughing and spitting out a white slime.

Deacon awoke with no issue at all “that was a good nap” he said as he stretched

Kiana came out of her pod trying to catch her breath as she coughed and threw up on the floor

1 Like

“How the hell, do you not suffer from that stupid crap?” Blair said

Catina groaned as she slowly stood, and stepped out of her pod. Holding onto the hatch to keep her balance, then removing her helmet to try letting some of the condensation inside the helmet and on her face & hair dry off a little.

“Now to see who were first timers in their personal freezers.” She said out loud.

1 Like

“I’m a spartan III, and I’ve been frozen a lot. After a while your body gets used to it… Unless you’re allergic to the chemicals they use when they freeze you… Then you just have to suffer every time” Deacon said

“I feel sorry for the poor ■■■■■■■■ who are allergic then.”

Aries hugged Catina for warmth, her teeth chattering.

2 Likes