Halo:Demons in the Night RP

“well I guess you feel bad for the captain of the infinity then, he’s allergic” Deacon said as he finished stretching

1 Like

“Wow, that gotta suck soooo bad.”

1 Like

The triplets slowly stepped from their pods, fully armoured, the Spartan IIs where identical. They looked silently at the others.

“I would say the opposite. After all he was allowed to stay in the UNSC, despite his cryo-allergy.” Catina said.

“I had actually kept my armor and helmet on, up until a few seconds ago.” Catina told Aries. “It might not help you warm up to be honest. But if you wish then you may hang onto me.” She said, not turning away a team member in need.

1 Like

Deacon’s head cocked at attention the moment he saw the purple armor “I didn’t know we were bringing spartan II’s along…”

“Just in case things go south.”

Aries got comfortable as she clung to Catina.

“I wonder if they realise we are cheap knockoffs” Ulf said, on their private channel.

“I just want one of them to start a fight” Bjorn answered, also privately.

“I’m heckin Hungry” Arne commented, private and PG.

3 Likes

“Those are the third, fourth, and fifth Spartan II’s I have ever seen.” Catina said.

“Kurt-051 also liked informing us III’s that we will be, or are better trained than the II’s.” Catina said as she thought back to her time on Onyx.

1 Like

“Alpha Company where well trained” The brothers remarked, in unison.

2 Likes

Catina nodded her head knowingly, but avoided looking in Blair’s direction. As Catina just knew that Blair had already crossed her arms and was glaring at her…

3 Likes

Blair quietly dreamed of smacking Aries across the face for being such a clingy b*tch.

“Aries!” She shouted at her

3 Likes

“oh boy now you’ve done it” Deacon whispered as he grabbed his weapons

2 Likes

Ulf raised his fists, shifting his stance.

Bjorn hoisted his flame thrower, Dragons loving painted upon it, their bodies twisting around the weapon.

Arne cracked his neck, sniper rifle head by the barrel.

1 Like

“Yes, ma’am!” Aries said, saluting.

1 Like

Blair gave her a look. “I hope you know we’re here to do a job, we’re Spartans, not college students running around in their dorms.”

2 Likes

Catina ignored the exchange between Blair and Aries. Tucking in her pigtails whil placing her helmet on and getting her Shotgun, pistols, her backpack, plus her titanium machete that replaced a UNSC combat knife.

Kiana grabbed her DMR and shotgun then cracked her neck

1 Like

“No less than two shotguns on this stealth mission.” Catina told Kiana by a private com.

Kiana laughed a little “yeah stealth isn’t my thing… So I’ll probably have to sit back” Kiana said to Catina

1 Like