Halo Discussion (Halo Infinite Hype!)

I don’t mind Argus, but it’s not something I’d probably wear.

I don’t really have problems with the 343 style armours.

It’s just a shame they ruined EVA…

4 Likes

I like it.

It almost feels like the halo equivalent of the Akaku.

4 Likes

I was about to say the Scanner was, but the Akaku does have the multiple eyes.

3 Likes

Here is a prototype for a Halo Mongoose MOC. I’m not quite satisfied yet though. (It can’t support a passenger yet)

I plan on creating a Ghost next.

4 Likes

Have you seen Saber Scorpion’s Mongoose?

It’s pretty old but the design can be modified with some curved parts in order to achieve a more 343-era style look.

3 Likes

Never would I have thought this would happen in halo

Also new colors for noble team armors.

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/news/announcing-anvil-s-legacy

5 Likes

A Spartan with a Hunter canon? What even? [quote=“AwesomeJoel27, post:829, topic:707”]
Also new colors for noble team armors.
[/quote]

What does that mean? Can’t you already just make your Noble armour pieces any colour you want?

In any case, I’m looking forward to Halo canon doing an in-depth video of these.

I believe he means new skins, not colors.

2 Likes

Yeah I mean paint jobs, the patterns or whatever.

Okay, makes sense.

Does anyone think they’re trying to copy SPV3? I mean, they had that included in the mod campaign that came out a few months ago

People have been wanting hunter cannon since the start. And we have no clue when development on this update started

2 Likes

Gotta agree with you there

How so? Seems like a really bizarre thing to want for anything besides goofing off in whacky game-modes.

1 Like

Well you can pick up pretty much every covenant gun but that one, and especially cause its basically a fuelrod cannon but in gatling form.

3 Likes

Hey, so would the halo multiplayer PC fan game be talked about here?

1 Like

I guess so.

Oh, well, Installation 01 looks good so far

What exactly is it?

A PC multiplayer halo fan game, using gameplay mechanics similar to halo 5 in revamped halo 3 maps