Halo Discussion (Halo Infinite Hype!)

I’d be up for playing with you guys. My Gamertag is SmeatyFlavor.

1 Like

I would love to hop in a match with you guys, but my internet is not connecting to Xbox live. so I can’t have online multiplayer.

2 Likes

Welp, if you can ever get it working, just say so.

1 Like

I’m EvilLobsterKing, so if someone wants to add me up, and somebody wants to tell me the time we will be doing this, I can probably make it…

2 Likes

It is working! we had some issues with the internet modem and the Xbox, but it is fixed now.

2 Likes

Probably on my xbone but i could probably hop on the 360 not sure if mic still works though

1 Like

I’d totally join but my xbox is gonna be packed for a month or two.

(I’m moving)

2 Likes

RIP.

(My Xbox live membership is up, so RIP me)

2 Likes

I beat Halo 5 in two evenings, it was really short, but man, the gameplay is great.

7 Likes

Would love to play reach, (awesome joel 27)[quote=“RaptorTalon, post:791, topic:707”]
(My Xbox live membership is up, so RIP me)
[/quote]

I might have a few XBL codes that still work.

1 Like

I recently discovered something that could influence the or halo game and have all my hopes come true

1. The reclaimer trilogy is now a saga
  2. Halo 4/escalation spoilers. the didact survived halo 4 anyone who read the comics knows that but this was recently released
5 Likes

I actually found that out from a recent Halo Canon video (phenomenal channel BTW). It’s gonna be interesting to see how it plays out in future Halo titles. Personally, I’m more of a fan of the traditional Spartan-II/UNSC/Covenant stuff then any of the newer Promethean/Reclaimer/Created storylines.

We’ll just have to wait and see what the next games give us. Personally, after what happened in Halo 5, I’m hoping that the intergalactic species alliances will get shaken up a bit. I’m really interested to see what kinda new combinations of allies and enemies we’ll see next.

3 Likes

Oh indeed he is

3 Likes

So after more multiplayer gaming in Reach, I found that it is pretty great. most of my problems are in the people that play.

(Also level grinding is a pain, made even worse when you lack Gold on your main account, if anyone has any ideas on how to make it easier, please let me know.)

So my favorite playlists are likely BTB and Slayer, they are super fun and when you have a great team on your back, it is insane, Amazing experience. When the free gold weekend happened a week or so ago, me and my brothers played together online, and it was a blast, I would be driving a warthog as my brother would be gunning, or holding the bomb, or the flag. or whatever. It was a great time and I would love to have it again soon.

Forge mode is pretty fun, and I have made several creations. (One of which was a castle-like fortress, dubbed the “Forgetress”) It is always fun to make a insane road in the sky and try to drive over it.

Firefight is fun, It really makes you feel awesome when you finish it, or take out a whole bunch of attackers without dying. its a fun time.

Grifball…

UGH.

Probably one of the most angering things I have played in a videogame. the amount of backstabbing treason that takes place in that gamemode is UNBELIEVABLE. I have been spawncamped by my own teammates, I have had the Grif hand the bomb to the enemy, I have been attacked by my own teammates and had Grifs refuse to run the ball to the other goal.

All in all, its a great time.

5 Likes

Why are you playing grifball solo

That’s the worse thing you can do this side of sticking a knife in an outlet

2 Likes

Oh, I have played it with my brothers, during the Xbox live gold weekend…still was a horrible sight.

1 Like

So what does everyone think of firefight? especially Deacon Papip.

2 Likes

I was playing with a friend yesterday, and boy was it a blast. We went in blind on Sanctum, and eventually Tomp descended from the heavens, and became the most difficult and underestimated boss in existence. At least he’s not as hard as the Deacon, who is constantly in the center of his Knights, all of which spray the River of Light in all directions.

Absolutely fun and chaotic!

Also, what’s up with the randomly awarded gold and silver packs? I know about the 1 match=1 gold, but then I got three golds for a boss takedown. Does anyone understand how it works?

2 Likes

Its commendations, as for deacon being OP. You know the needle rain? he two shot me and I had wheelman and was in an ONI scorpion.

1 Like

I threw a Corp Scorpion at the Deacon, and wiped out his Knights, then the Goblin comes and destroys me almost immediately. Clearly, nothing short of a Mantis can kill it.

1 Like