Halo: Ghosts of The Journey Special Edition RP

“Ummm it’s about your home planet.” He said taking a deep breath, trying to force himself to do it.

1 Like

“Oh, how is it doing? I was thinking of visiting the other day” kyanna said happily

2 Likes

“Ummm…that’s…Red I…” he said not Able to say it.

1 Like

“What is it?” Kyanna asked “Blake tell me”

2 Likes

He sighed in defeat as he looked at her. “It’s gone…”

1 Like

Her eyes widened “what…do you mean? A planet doesn’t dissapear”

2 Likes

“No…it didn’t disappear, it nothing but rubble in space now.”

1 Like

She couldn’t believe it and ended the call, not wanting him to see her cry

2 Likes

Blake sighed as he regretted telling her.

“Jul Mdama wishes to speak for you shipmatser.” One of the elites told Deruk.

1 Like

Leo put away the picture. He pulled out his helmet from his bag and put it on. He fell asleep moments after.

2 Likes

“Very well” Deruk said following the elite

1 Like

The elite lead him to where Jul Mdama awaited Deruk, he was furious about the recent events.

“I have him brought him.” The elite said as Jul turned around and looked at Deruk. “How did we lose Galhogali?!” He shouted in rage.

1 Like

“those filthy worms have a weapon that destroyed the entire planet, made it nothing but rocks in space”

2 Likes

“That should not even be possible!”

1 Like

“Ready for what again? Sorry.”

Leo was harshly shaken awake as LR soldiers entered the room. “LR! Assimilate or death!” A marine shouted. Any of the few crew.members left alive that tried to oppose were promptly killed.

2 Likes

“Nevermind Ma’am, I meant for the ship boarding, but that’s already done.” The captain as he executed a officer who was bleeding out reaching for help.

1 Like

Leo dropped on the ground and he put his hands up.

3 Likes

“You’re coming with us.” A marine grabbed him and shoved him into cuffs.

3 Likes

Leo nodded and stood up. He shook nervously. “Where are you taking me?”

3 Likes

Deacon walked to the simulation room aboard the Law Bringer, prepping himself a stealth based operation to sneak into a covenant base.

3 Likes